Roger Bennett (aka Rog Bennett) is a television broadcaster along with his co-host Michael Davis. More significantly, if you are a fan of Premier League, then surely you must be familiar with Bennett.
What is the Relationship Status of Roger Bennett? Know about Wife and Children
Roger James Bennett walked down the aisle with Vanessa Kroll Bennet on October 28, 2000, in Vanessa's home. Vanessa Kroll is the founder of the Dynamo Girl-a Foundation, which works on seeking girls into sports. Besides, She is the research associate in her father's company, Kroll Inc.
Two years after the wedding, Bennett and his wife were blessed by their firstborn, a son, Samson Bennett, on December 26, 2002. Later, the pair welcomed a son and a daughter.
Even though Bennett being the broadcaster of the most viewed sport, he is inactive in social media. Also, he hasn't shared much about his personal life in the media. However, the lovey-dovey duo with their kids is living a happy in New York City, USA.
How Much Does Bennett Worth?
The 49-year-old Roger Bennett has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2020. He made most of the money working as the television broadcaster.
Firstly, The TV host began his career by podcasting on the Grantland network in the year 2011. Likewise, he excelled in football podcasts in North America. In 2014, he came to the spotlight hosting the worldwide most significant sensational sports completion, the Fifa World cup on ESPN.
After then, the father of three skyrocketed his professional career signing with NBCSN. There, he covered the English Premier League in 2014 on a weekly half-hour TV show called "Men in Blazers."
He has also made "In the Kop's Shadow," which is the three-part NBC Sports TV series about Liverpool Football Club history. Furthermore, He has managed the series such as The Promoted, which documents the club's Premier League journey.
Quick Facts: Roger Bennett
- Bennett is a huge fan of the English club Everton F.C.
- The ESPN broadcaster is the longtime supporter of the American Football team, the Chicago Bears, and the Baseball team Chicago White Sox.
- He often listens to Tracy Chapman's songs.
- Roger Bennett got US citizenship on June 1, 2018.
- He was born to the British parents Ivor Bennett (father) and Valerie Bennett (mother).
- His father served as the judge of a district court in Liverpool and St. Helen's.
- Roger is the brother-in-law of the comedian Nick Kroll.