Ross Bagley is a former American child actor who has earned a huge name and fame from his acting career. The Los Angeles native is famous for his role in Fresh Bel-Air and The Little Rascals.
Ross Bagley - Father to a Son
Ross Bagley is possibly single as of now. To date, he has not introduced anybody as his girlfriend or wife. Despite being in his 30s, Bagley can rarely be seen with women on PDA nor social media.
The actor might have a bitter past but hesitates to share any details on his previous relationship. Nevertheless, he is a proud father of an adorable son named Reece Bagley who exactly looks like Ross Bagley in The Little Rascals.
The Little Rascals' Ross Bagley Net Worth
Ross Bagley has summoned a whopping net worth of $500,000, as of 2021. According to Celebrity's Net Worth, his net worth is estimated to be $500 thousand.
Not to mention, most of his wealth comes from his acting career. The Little Rascals' alum makes anywhere from $48,860 to $58, 580 per year which is the basic salary of an actor in the U.S.
At age 6, Bagley made his debut in the American family comedy movie The Little Rascals, released in 1994. He shared the screen alongside Zachary Mabry and Jordan Warkol. After 20 years, Ross also reunited with his costars to celebrate the film's 20th anniversary in 2014.
In the movie, the actor starred as Buckwheat, one of the youngest members of the "He-Man Woman Haters Club." He was also the reel-life son of Whoopi Goldberg.
Likewise, Ross Bagley portrayed Nicholas "Nicky" Banks, son of Uncle Phil (James Avery) and Aunt Viv (Daphne Maxwell Reid) in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. In the film, he was the stepson of Will Smith.
The 32-year-old starred in television shows such as Eye for an Eye, Cherry Street, South of Maun, Providence, Judging Army, Profiler, and South of Main. Even more, he gave voice to Babe and The Wild Thornberrys. Bagley lived in the hearts of thousands for his work in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Ross Bagley - Quick Facts
- Ross Bagley graduated from California State University, Northridge.
- After graduation, Bagley did an internship at Will Smith's production company Overbrook Entertainment.
- His American parents raised Ross Bagley in Wisconsin Dells, United States.
- Ross Bagley is an introverted personality who enjoys spending time with few people.
- Ross grew up in Los Angles California.
- Ross is active on social networking sites like Instagram and Twitter but optionally reacts with people.
- Ross earned a degree in cinema and television arts in 2012.