Zachary Mabry is a young actor from the United States of America who portrayed the character of Porky in the comedy feature movie The Little Rascals. Zac earned massive popularity from The Little Rascals. Besides this, he is also a podcaster and social media influencer. Let's check out what Mabry is up to now?
Is Zachary Mabry dating Katherine Gresback?
Child actor Zachary Mabry was allegedly in a romantic relationship with Katherine Gresback. She was spotted with Mabry at several events and is also seen photographed with the actor on his Instagram. Furthermore, Katherine indeed frequently appeared on Zachary's Instagram wall.
To be precise, Zac Mabry rarely captions any one of his Instagram posts. On April 1, 2019, Zac uploaded a picture with his presumed ladylove Katherine and two other women. He captioned the post with an engagement ring and an emoji of a couple.
But, in October 2019, Mabry tweeted that he was single and had no girlfriend. And a month later, Mabry made several jokes and comments about having a girlfriend. On the other hand, Gresback has her Instagram on private mode, and until and unless the actor opens up about his romantic life, we can only sit back and guess.
Apart from this, there are no rumors about his present and past love affairs. Moreover, he has not talked openly about this topic in the media. Similarly, there are no rumors about Rand Morrison's past and current relationships.
How Rich is the Little Rascals star Zachary Mabry?
Zachary Mabry is counted as one of the most affluent child actors. Mabry has summoned a net worth of $1 million from his career as an actor. Zac made huge chunks from The Little Rascals, which grossed $76.3 million at the box office worldwide.
A child actor in the United States earns $8.97 to $89.08 per hour. And as Zachary played the lead role while the movie was also a massive hit, the actor indeed generated big chunks of money for his position.
Further, at the age of four, Zachary made his acting debut with The Little Rascals' romantic comedy. In addition. Zachary was the youngest among the child actors in the movie. Mabry won the audition by singing the songs from Maty Poppins, "Superfragilisticexpialidocious," and "A Spoonful of Sugar" through the "Mary Poppins" movie soundtrack.
Mabry starred in the 95 minutes long movie The Little Rascals, released on August 5, 1994, and portrayed the character of Porky in the drama movie The Little Rascals.
He shared the screen alongside co-stars Blake Jeremy Collins, Brittany Ashton Holmes, Bug Hall, Courtland Mead, Jordan Warkol, Juliette Brewer, Ross Bagley, Sam Saletta, Travis Tedford, and many others.
All in all, Mabry currently works as the part-time host of the Roman Circus Podcast. He has served as a contributing editor of the Catholic Herald, Fox News digital since 2019.
Zachary Mabry - Quick Facts
- Zachary Mabry was born and raised in Plano, Texas.
- Zachary Mabry was currently 31 years of age in July 2021.
- Zachary's full name is Zachary Vee Mabry.
- Zac has an elder brother named Chris Anderson.
- As a Capricorn, Mabry is organized, goal-oriented, ambitious, and does not hustle.
- Zachary attended the Price College of Business and later graduated from Oklahoma University.
- Mabry spent most of his young days in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
- Zachary Mabry holds American citizenship, and he belongs to the white race.
- Zachary is active on social networking sites like Instagram and Twitter.
- Zachary resembles the face and height of his mother.
- Mabry rocked a mustache look by shaving off his beard in late 2019.
- In January 2022, Mabry shared the tragic news that his dog Sir Charles Barkley had to be put down after he couldn't walk.
- Shares a strong bond with his co-stars, including Brittany Ashton Holmes from The Little Rascals.
Zachary Mabry Affairs
First Affair with Katherine Gresback
Zachary Mabry and rumored girlfriend Katherine Gresback have been together since April 2019. The couple, however, is yet to confirm their alleged relationship.