Actor, singer, martial artist, photographer, writer, dancer, and entrepreneur, Shannon Kook can do it all. But, there's more to learn about the versatile actor though.
Who Is Shannon Kook?
Shannon Kook who is currently known for his appearance in the CW's The 100 where he portrays the character of Jordan Green rose to higher prominence after bravely playing a gay character of Zane Park in the popular Canadian teen drama, Degrassi: The Next Generation where rapper Drake played the role of Jimmy Brooks.
Kook who originally hails from South Africa immigrated to Canada at a young age. It was after then he developed a passion for acting. As success was bound to bestow his life as an actor, Kook's professional life has prevented him from being open about his personal life.
Kook's Personal Life Is A Mystery
Apart from his half Asian and Mauritian heritage, not much stuff on his personal life is known to the public. Matter of fact, the actor himself remains very lip sealed to share his private affairs.
Though the actor is currently single, he previously dated a woman whose identity was never revealed to the public, of course. Kook, however, loves updating his fans about his professional whereabouts on a regular basis.
Net Worth Details Of Cook; Career
Shannon first landed on his first minor tv roles to play the character of Yuan Doa in The Border and Kendrick Kwan in Being Erica in 2009. Since climbing the baby steps to his acting career from there, the actor came a long way, to say the least.
Likewise, Shannon then played a key role in other tv series including Cra$h & Burn, Durhan County, Baxter, Aaron Stone, Rookie Blue, Carmilla, Private Eyes, Incorporated, Running With Violet, Beauty and the Beast, and Shadowhunters among others.
To mention Kook's film roles, the successful actor worked in The Conjuring that amassed $319 million in the box office and its sequels, The Conjuring 2 which grossed $320 million. The actor also played in the Empire of Dirt, The Dependapbles, Dark Places, A Christmas Horror Story, $356 million-grossing film; The Nun.
Not to mention, Kook will also appear in the upcoming movie of The Conjuring Universe; The Conjuring 3 which releases in 2020.
Needless to say, with such a great career known and also further lies ahead, Shannon kook who reportedly has a net worth of no less than $1 million impressively made a hefty sum of earning accumulated to his wealth.
Quick Facts Of Shannon Kook
- Born and moved in South Africa before moving to Canada
- Half Chinese, Mauritian and half South African.
- The actor's middle name; Xiao Long translates to a young dragon.
- Has a younger sister.
- Studied acting at the National Theatre School of Canada (NTS) with scholarship.
- Recipient of Edna Khubyar Acting Award from NTS.
- Nominated as one of the TIFF Rising Star in 2014.
- Received Trailblazer Award in 2015.
- Shares close friendship with A-listers star in Hollywood including Ben Hollingsworth and Nina Dobrev whom he previously shared a room with, Degrassi co-star Alicia Dea Josipovic, and Sarah Fisher.
- Often uses the words; 'like' and 'sex'.
- Once tricked her babysitter as a child and felt her boobs.
- Favorite shows include Avatar The Last Airbender.
- Favorite movies include Zoolander, Mrs. Doubtfire, Mary Poppins, Harold & Kumar, Tropic Thunder, and American Pie.
- Had a crush on Kaitlyn Bristowe.
- Used Little_Buddha and Stud_Muffin as his first username on the internet.
- Big fan of Mark Dacascos whom he met in 2018.
Shannon Kook Affairs
First Affair with Unknown
South African origin actor Shannon Kook who is currently single previously dated a woman whose identity was not disclosed.