Shauna Parsons is a veteran news personality who is working at FOX 12 Oregon for more than twenty years. She previously worked at KSTU-Fox 13 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Shauna Parsons is Married; Learn about her Husband and Children
Shauna Parsons is married to a guy named Ivan McAffee since October 1995. Recently, Parsons and her husband celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary. On the special occasion, the FOX 12 anchor shared several pictures of her husband, including that of their wedding, and wrote:
25 years ago today, we made a decision that set the course of our lives. Ups and downs, twists and turns, two amazing kids, and more adventures than I can count!
I love this life we’ve built together. Happy Anniversary to you! #cheersto25years
Parsons and her husband are proud parents of two adult children. The couple's first child, a son named Jackson McAffee, is 21-years of age, and daughter Evie McAffee is 18-years-of age.
Shauna Parsons' Net Worth
Shauna Parsons is a veteran journalist who is working with FOX 12 since 2000. For the first thirteen years at the station, she anchored the 10 O’Clock News with Wayne Garcia. After that, she solo anchored the 5 and 6 O’Clock newscasts, and currently, she is co-host of Good Day Oregon.
On average, a news reporter at KPTV FOX 12 Oregon earns $44 200 a year. However, given Parsons' experience, there is no doubt she is earning more than the average. Her Net Worth as of 2020 is estimated to be $500,000.
Quick Facts: Shauna Parsons
- Parsons was born in El Segundo, California.
- She is an alumnus of Brigham Young University.
- In her free time, Shauna loves to read, travel with her family, and explore Portland’s amazing restaurant.
- In the Senior year of high school, she won a trip to Yugoslavia after winning a dating show titled The All New Dating Game.
- Parsons is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- She has appeared in few movies in the role of reporter.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!