For a girl who was told to quit modeling as a result of her short height during her early days, Shaune Bagell persevered and didn't give up on her dreams. Her hard work came to fruition after she became one of the top models in the US. She also went on to feature in a few movies and television series such as Days of Our Lives, The contract, Can't Stop Dancing, Extreme Gong, and Rough Crossing.
Is Former Actress Shaune Bagwell Married? What is Her Relationship Status?
With no news or rumors of her relationship with anyone in public going on, Shaune Bagwell is possibly single right now.
The talented celeb has a good fan following on social media and is relatively active on it, especially on Instagram. However, she has never posted anything about her love and never hinted that she is in romance with anyone.
The talented model does not appear to give too much into love as she looks to be happy with life being single. At present, she is living in Woodlands, Texas, with her close ones.
Married in The Past
Even though the veteran model might be single at present, she was a married woman and in a marital relationship with Jeff Bagwell. Her former spouse was a baseball player who played most of his career for Houston Astros.
The estranged couple hitched on November 14, 1992. However, the marriage could not last for long, and on July 02, 1996, less than four years later, the couple divorced. They had no children from their time together as husband and wife.
In the early 2000s, Shaune began dating former NBA player Travis Knight. From her relationship with Knight, she gave birth to daughter Skyler Jaye Knight on June 21, 2004. Shortly after the birth of their child, the two parted ways.
Shaune Bagwell's Net Worth
Shaune Bagwell has a net worth of $700,000 from her career as an actress and model. In her modeling career, she had modeled for world-famous fashion companies such as Gucci, Victoria's Secret, Christian Lacroix, Issac Mizrahi, Guess, Richard Tyler, and the list goes on and on. Furthermore, she's also been collaborating with Target, Forever21, Saks Fifth Avenue, Trina Turk, Chicwish, Stylewe, and Cosabella.
As for her screen career, she portrayed the role of Betty in the movie "The Contract." The 1999 crime thriller film starred actors Camilla Overbye Roos, Jeff Fahey, Andrew Keegan, Amy Weber, Michael Worth, and Robert Gant.
Check out the trailer of the movie "Can't Stop Dancing" (1999) in which Shaune Bagwell played as a secretary!
In the same way, Bagwell played a minor role in the movie "Can't Stop Dancing" (1999). The movie starred Ben Zook, Melanie Hutsell, Margaret Cho, Bruce Daniels, Michael Irpino, and many others.
Quick Facts: Shaune Bagwell
- Shaune Bagwell was born in Houston, Texas.
- She is the daughter of Elizabeth Stauffer.
- Her siblings are Sterling Scott Stauffer and Spencer Reginald Stauffer. She has a website liketoknow.it.com where she posts pictures and promotes brands.
- The 1.73 meters tall lady excelled in academics but decided to pursue a career in modeling.
- She secured her first contract with world-renowned fashion company Calvin Klein.
- Bagwell guest-hosted the comedy talk show "The X Show" for two episodes in 1999.
- The lady made her acting debut in an episode of "Rough Crossing" in 1997.
- In July 2012, the former "Opportunity Knocks" co-host represented Texas at the Galaxy International Pagent in Orlando, Florida.
- She was crowned Ms. United States Galaxy in 2013.
- Her last television appearance was in an episode of American daytime soap "Days of Our Lives" in 2002.
- Shaune has made several guest appearances in the "Howard Stern" show.
- She was interested in science and medicine during her school days.
Shaune Bagwell Affairs
Affair with Travis Knight
Shaune Bagwell was in an affair with Travis Knight. Travis was a former NBA player who played for Los Angeles Lakers, Boston Celtics, and New York Knicks.