Stephanie Simmons is a Traffic Anchor and a reporter at KHOU 11. She previously worked at CBS Los Angeles, and KMOV-TV.
Stephanie Simmons is Married! Learn about Her Husband and Children
Stephanie Simmons is happily married to a guy named Chris. The pair tied the Knot on July 2, 2014, after dating for more than three years. The couple did not have a wedding; instead, they got married at a courthouse.
As of now, Simmons and her husband are happily married for over six years and are proud parents of a son named Dashel. The pair's only child was born on March 17, 2016. Many parents want their kids to follow in their footsteps. However, that is not the case with Simmons. She hopes her son become a successful pitcher in the future.
Stephanie Simmons Net Worth
Stephanie Simmons currently works at KHOU as a morning traffic anchor. She also covers entertainment and lifestyle stories for the station.
Before KHOU 11, Stephanie worked for CBS in Los Angeles as a traffic anchor and feature reporter. Before CBSLA, she served as the host of Hollywood Dailies on ReelzChannel and Great Day St. Louis on KMOV-TV. Previously, she covered traffic and entertainment for WRTV-TV and WTHR-TV in Indianapolis. Her Net Worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $400,000.
Quick Facts: Stephanie Simmons
- Stephanie is an avid marathon runner.
- She has a rescue pit bull.
- Stephanie is a former NFL Cheerleader.
- She is based in Houston, Texas.
- She studied at Ball State University.
- Stephanie Simmons was born on January 30, 1981, and as of the writing of this article, is 40-years-of age.
- She was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease in December 2019
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!