Sydney Maler is an American model who rose to fame after she appeared in one of the MV of singer Travis Scott. People also know her through Instagram, where she boasts over a million followers. Aside from modeling, she also hosts a podcast, Sorry Mom Podcast.
Sydney Maler's Personal Life; Is She Dating Someone?
The charming Sydney Maler is not dating anyone and is single at present. Furthermore, to this day, there's never been any relationship news or rumors about her in the media.
The lady does not speak much about her present or past love life. Asked about her ideal type in an interview, the model, once said a witty guy could draw her attention. So, gentlemen, if any of you fancy her, then you know what to do?
These days, the Instagram star is typically busy with her photoshoots and podcasts works. During her free time, she goes traveling and hiking places with her friends and close ones.
Sydney Maler's Net Worth
Sydney Maler has a net worth of $1 million from her career in modeling. By comparison, another Instagram model Gabby Epstein has a net worth of $400,000.
Check out the clip of Sydney Maler doing a photoshoot!
For someone who has over 1.2 million fans following on Instagram, Maler undoubtedly makes a handsome paycheck by promoting various brands.
Sydney also has a website sydneymaler.com/merch where she sells merchandise online. On her site, she sells products such as t-shirts, phone cases, stickers, and mugs. Price ranges from $5 to $200 per product.
Quick Facts: Sydney Maler
- Sydney Maler was born in Okinawa but grew up in San Diego.
- She grew up with her two sisters.
- She began her modeling career as a promo model for various small companies.
- She has a Youtube channel titled Sorry Mom Podcast, where she streams weekly podcasts with Nikki Howard.
- Her podcast also streams on Apple's iTunes and Spotify.
- Sydney featured in American rapper Travis Scott's music video "Don't Play" in 2014.
- She regularly practices yoga.
- She has a tattoo on her left side of her body, the word "exhale," which she got when she was deep into yoga.