Canadian news anchor and reporter, Tanja Babich is best known for her works in the 'ABC7' news channel as a morning show anchor. She is also known for her work in the 'News Channel 9 WSYR' as a reporter and anchor.
Tanja Babich's Personal Life; Know about Her Husband, Children
Tanja Babich is married to the love of her life Paul. The duo shared the wedding vows on the July of 2018. Following that, the wedding was held in a rooftop ceremony at Chicago, Illinois which was attended by the close friends and family of both parties.
The couple shares a good bond and is together from a couple of years. Besides, no one is aware of the fact that how the couple first met but it is known that, they celebrated their engagement night at the Ric's Cafe Casablanca in Morrocco. What's more, they are about to celebrate their one year of marital relationships this coming July of 2019.
The pair recently welcomed their youngest child on the 23rd May of 2019. The baby girl, Josephine Emily was weighing 7Llbs, 4oz. Besides, the duo also shares two more beautiful daughters, Eddie and Lola. Their eldest daughter who was 8 years old was born before the pair walked down the aisle.
Tanja is out of any dating rumors about her personal life and seems focused on her career. In fact, she is currently in a happy relationship with her husband and they are far out of any divorce rumors as of 2019. Additionally, she is an active social media user who shares many posts regarding her personal and professional life on her sites.
What is the Net Worth of Tanja Babich? Know about her Earnings, Salary, Career
Tanja Babich's net worth lies somewhere between $100,000-$800,000, all thanks to her career as a news anchor and news reporter. In addition, the average salary of a news anchor is $83,300 per year. Similarly, the average pay for the news reporter is $39,846 per annum. Following that, some reporters like Ali Velshi and Lyse Doucet holds a net worth of $500,000 and $4 million respectively.
Tanja began her professional career at the News Channel 9 WSYR where she worked as a weekend news anchor and reporter. After that, she joined ABC7 Eyewitness News in the January of 2014.
In the beginning, she was hired as a reporter and substitute anchor. But little by little she started working as a full-time anchor for the channel in the weekend and as of now, she works as the morning anchor for the same network.
Quick facts of Tanja Babich
- Tanja Babich was born on 29 June 1980(age- 39 years old as of 2019) in Toronto, Canada.
- She holds Canadian nationality.
- She was born under the Cancer star sign.
- Tanja was raised along with her sibling, one sister named Emily Babich by her parents.
- She studied at the Cornell University in 2002 and later earned her Bachelor's degree in 2005.
- She graduated with a master's degree in broadcast journalism in 2007 at the Northwestern University affiliated college named Medill School of Journalism.
- Babich is active on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook where she gathered over 7.6k+ followers, 5.1k+ followers, and 18.3k+ followers in respective social media accounts.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 3 inches with a pair of dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
Don't Miss to Visit marriedwiki.com/wiki for more exciting celebrity biographies!!!!