Thomas Brodie-Sangster is a former English child actor best known for playing Jojen Reed in rating juggernaut Game of Thrones, Ferb in Phineas and Ferb. He melted the hearts of many as an adorable child actor in Love Actually. Let's dive deep into the details.
Is Thomas Brodie-Sangster Dating Someone?
Thomas Brodie-Sangster is no more single. He has been kindling romance with model and photographer Gzi Wisdom since early 2019. To precise, the duo made the relationship official by posting a photo on Gzi's Instagram on Valentine's Day 2019.
The two have been captured by the press and public eye multiple times since they headed out for a dinner in London. Back on 15 September 2019, Thomas went shirtless while he basks in the sunshine on Malibu beach with Gzi who opted striped swimsuit.
Prior to being in a relationship with Australian-born-belle, Sangster dated actress Isabella Melling. They remained boyfriend-girlfriend for four years from December 2012 and split in 2016 citing unknown issues. Regardless of knowing each other, they remained private.
But then, the lovebirds made a public appearance together in January 2016. Thomas took girlfriend Isabella Melling in London Critics Circle Film Awards held at the Mayfair Hotel in England. At that time, both Thomas and Isabella wore a lookalike Black coat and brown hair at the ceremony.
Not only that, the brown-haired had been a boyfriend of Patience Harding from 2008 to 2009. The pair ended up parting separate ways as the relationship did not work out.
What is Thomas Brodie-Sangster's Net Worth?
A prominent English actor, Thomas Brodie-Sangster has an estimated net worth of $3 million. He pockets a salary of $50.88 to $200,000 per year which is the basic salary of an accomplished English actor.
Sangster's first appearance came in the 2001 TV movie Station Jim and The Miracle of the Cards. In 2002, he made a small screen debut starring Barney in another series Feather Boy. Similarly, he provided the voice of Ferb in the TV series Take Two with Phineas and Ferb from 2010 to 2011.
Thomas appeared in movies like Nanny McPhee, Tristan + Isolde, The Last Reason, Bright Star, Hideaways, Death of Superhero, The Baytown Outlaws, and Albatross.
All in all, he won a Golden Nymph and the 2013 Monte Carlo TV Festival for a mini-series - Best Performance as an actor. He's garnered a Satellite Awards and four Young Artist Awards.
Thomas Brodie-Sangster Wiki-Bio
- Thomas Brodie-Sangster was born on May 16, 1990, in Southwark, London.
- His father Mark Sangster is of Scotland and his mother Tasha Bertman is of Cornish and Welsh ancestry.
- The 30-year-old has one sister Ava Sangster who appeared in the band Winnet.
- Brodie plays bass, drums, and guitar.
- At a young age, he learned to play left-handed guitar to cast the left-handed Paul McCartney in the feature film Nowhere Boy.
- Thomas Brodie played drums in another feature movie Love Actually (2003).
- Thomas Brodie told director Richard Curtis, it was the 15 rated film he had ever watched at age 13 while he accidentally viewed a sex scene in the film Love Actually.
- Thomas Brodie Sangster had good bonding with The Maze Runner co-stars Will Poulter, Kaya Scodelario, and Dylan O'Brien.
- Thomas Brodie-Sangster is fond of leather jackets and motorbikes.
Thomas Brodie-Sangster Affairs
First Affair with Isabella Melling
Thomas Brodie Sangster dated actress Isabella Mellin for four years. They remained boyfriend and girlfriend until 2016.
Second Affair with Gzi Wisdom
Thomas Brodie Sangster has been dating Gzi Wisdom since 2018. They are still going strong with a few signs of breakup.