Tory Shulman is an American journalist who serves as a co-host of Tegna's Daily Blast Live (DBL) the only national daytime talk show airing live in all time zones.
Tory Shulman - Married, Husband, Children
Tory Shulman is blissfully married to her best friend Brooks Palmer, whom she'd known for 50 years. She tied the knot with her man on October 27, 2020, in a lavish ceremony. In addition, the pair registered for a wedding on May 4, 2014. Shulman waited for her partner almost three decades before the wedding.
Shulman was stunned in a custom-made bridal gown at her wedding, while Palmer wore a black and white tuxedo. The wedding took place at Bel Air Bay Club-Upper Club, attended by hundreds of guests. Most recently, the duo celebrated its seventh marriage anniversary.
Shulman-Palmer duo does not have any children yet. In fact, she considers her two fur babies (dogs) as her own kids. Both Tory and her husband spend quality time with their kids in the meantime. Shulman lives in Denver with her husband and two rescued puppies.
Tory Shulman - Net Worth, Career
Tory Shulman has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2021. She earned that fortune through her career as a co-host of Tegna’s “Daily Blast Live” (“DBL”).
For “DBL,” The Denver resident recently interviewed her comedic hero and idol, Carol Burnett. Furthermore, Tory Shulman has traveled to London to cover Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s star-studded wedding.
Before her tenure at DBL, Shulman worked as a TV/Web/Radio host based in Los Angeles. The blonde beauty's other TV show credits include LA Talk Radio, MSN, Kin Community, and Reelz Channel.
Tory Shulman - Quick Facts
- Shulman is an avid pet lover; she has two dogs.
- In leisure, Tory spends time in her garden flowering plants.
- Tory Shulman has got alluring hazel eyes and blonde hair.
- Tory Shulman grew up in Washington DC, just a few blocks away from the White House.
- Shulman has such a charming face and eyes that can easily grab people's attention next to her.
- Tory Shulman is the kind of person who's always ready for a hometown debate on political events.
- Tory graduated from Michigan University in communication.
Keep coming back to MarriedWiki for more interesting biographies.