Tristan Gretzky is the professional golfer and actor also known for being the eldest son of an NHL legend and a nine-time MVP, Wayne Gretzky. Besides, Tristan also appeared in the movie Two Tickets To Paradise.
Is Tristan Gretzky Single? What's His Relationship Status?
The young golfer and actor Tristan Gretzky is often pretty busy with his games and other things; therefore, he has no time for love and relationship right now. It is safe to assume that the Two Tickets To Paradise star is not in a lovey-dovey link up at present.
Additionally, Tristan has a few female friends with whom he seems close but considers them only his friends. There seem to be no relationship rumors between Tristan and any woman. Gretzky looks to be a patient guy and does not try to be hasty in the matter of love.
The handsome lad is definitely waiting for the right person to come into his life. Besides him and his NHL legend father, his brother Trevor Gretzky was an MLB Draft pick of the Chicago Cubs, while his brother-in-law Dustin Johnson is PGA Tour Standout.
What Does Tristan Gretzky Do?
Tristan Gretzky followed in his father's footsteps and pursued a career in golf. Tristan played four years of varsity golf after signing to play college golf at Pepperdine. He took first place at the Arcadia Spring Classic.
Here's the trailer video of Two Tickets To Paradise, starred by Tristan Gretzky.
Well, Tristan did an incredible job in making his presence known to the audience as Hayden in the movie Two Tickets To Paradise. In D.B Sweeney's movie, he played alongside actors John C. McGinley, Jenn Brown, and Ned Bellamy.
Coming to the net worth, Tristan has summoned a staggering sum of $500,000 from his career in the showbiz and the sports industry. Speaking of his Canadian-born retired professional hockey player father, he possesses a great net worth of $250 million.
Quick Facts: Tristan Gretzky
- Tristan Gretzky holds American citizenship.
- Tristan was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
- Graduated from Oaks Christian High School, Westlake Village, in 2019.
- He grew up with four siblings namely Ty Gretzky, Trevor Gretzky, Emma Gretzky and Paulina Gretzky.
- Tristan was born to his father, Wayne Gretzky, and mother, Janet Jones.
- His aunt is Kim Gretzky.
- He took second place at the 2017 CIF Northern Individuals.
- Gretzky helped Oaks Christian to the 2018 CIF Southern Section Central Coast Division Titles.