Veno Miller is an American actor, model, and singer. After joining his father's reality show, Master P's Family Empire in 2015, Miller came to the limelight. In the same manner, he earned representation alongside Ford Models across New York and Los Angeles.
Who is Veno Miller dating in 2021?
Veno Miller is not dating anyone at the moment. Miller prefers to be single for now. To be precise, the actor wants to focus more on his career rather than finding love.
Even if Miller had a romantic past affair, he would like to keep it low-key. As such, the details about his ex-girlfriends remain private from the media. He hasn't opened up about his love adventures in any of his interviews in the same vein. In fact, Miller keeps his private life extremely private. Miller is not currently available on social media either unlike his other family members who flaunt their lavish lifestyles.
Veno Miller - Net Worth, Career
Veno Miller first started his career releasing a self-titled album, Veno, in early 2009. Later, he made his debut on television from his father's reality show called Master P's Family Empire in 2015.
Master P. is an actor, rapper, record producer, and philanthropist. He is also a former basketball player who is worth $700 million. Not to mention, Master P is still a significant member of the reality TV show, Growing Up Hip Hop which stars Angela Simmons, Egypt Criss, Damon Dash II, and Kristinia DeBarge among others. He first appeared on the show in 2016.
Veno earned representations with Ford Models in New York and Los Angeles. Besides, Veno is a fine actor as well. Miller began his career as an actor in 2008 from Sunday School Musical. Having a family member engaged in the entertainment fraternity showed him the way to join the industry.
Miller then performed with hard work and skills and later appeared in Zoey 101, LaLa Land, and The Real. He also starred in Scott Slone's horror movie The Malibu Tapes in 2021. In addition, Miller was also subsequently offered a recurring role in Nickelodeon's show Victorious.
Veno Miller possesses a whopping net worth of $5 million, as of 2021. He receives a salary of $49,000 per annum. He collected a reasonable amount from the reality shows and his acting career. His other source of income includes songwriting and modeling.
Veno Miller - Quick Facts
- Veno Miller was raised by his mother, Sonya Miller, and father, Master Percy Robert Miller, and seven siblings.
- His siblings are Tytyana Miller, Itali Miller, Hercy Miller, Cymphonique Miller, Inty Miller, Young V, Romeo Miller.
- Veno is a nephew of C-Murder and Silkk the Shocker.
- Veno has not yet mentioned his academic qualification, but assuming his age, Veno must have graduated from high school or dropped out to pursue a further career.
- Veno Miller's dad is a rap icon who earned stardom with the release of the album Ice Cream Man and the single, Make Em Say Uhh, which was certified platinum in the 1990s.