Xavier Walton is an American News personality who currently works as a morning news anchor at KHOU11. Previously he worked at KTWO TV and WCNC-TV.
Xavier Walton's Wiki-Bio; Age, Birthday, Parents, Ethnicity, Dating
KHOU 11 anchor Xavier Walton celebrates his birthday on July 31. However, his birth date is still unknown. Nonetheless, given he graduated from college in 2012, he is likely thirty years old.
Walton is close to his family, which includes his parents and a big brother. He often posts pictures of them on his Instagram.
Talking about ethnicity, Walton is of mixed race. He is a Filipino, White, Black, and Cherokee Indian. His mother is originally from the Philippines, and his father was born in California.
As for Walton's relationship status, it seems like he is currently single. There are no pictures on his Instagram that suggest he is dating. Also, there is no news of him dating or getting married in the media.
Xavier Walton's Net Worth
Xavier Walton is a journalist with nearly ten years of experience in broadcasting. He started his career at KTWO TV in Casper, Wyoming as an Evening Anchor/ Reporter.
After three years, Walton moved to Charlotte, North Carolina, and joined WCNC-TV as an anchor/ Multimedia Journalist. Since 2019, he is working as Morning News Anchor at KHOU 11. His Net worth as of 2021 is estimated to be around $120,000.
Quick Facts: Xavier Walton
- Xavier was born in Modesto, California, but grew up in Sacramento, California.
- He has a Golden Doodle puppy named Arie.
- He graduated from California Lutheran University in May of 2012 with Bachelor's degree in Communication and Media Studies.
- In college, he played basketball for four years.
- He is an alumnus of Capital Christian High School. He played basketball, volleyball, and football in high school.
- Walton has multiple tattoos on his body.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!