In this modern competitive world, it is hard to make a name for yourself and rise among others. Well, Carolyn Bruk lies upon one of those famous television screen anchors who is loved and praised for their works. She is also recognized for working in the WCNC news network.
Personal Life of Carolyn Bruck; Is she Married?
Carolyn Bruck is married to the morning news anchor Ben Thompson. The duo is private about their relationship and does not talk much about their relationship in front of the media. Although they have closed the doors of information about their married life, the couple looks happy together and often shares their pictures together on their respective social media accounts.
The WCNC anchor seems focused about her career and she is free of rumors regarding her dating life and professional life. Further, she seems to share a strong bond with her husband as there is no sign of divorce between them.
Also, Read: Amber Lee's Personal Life & Relationships
Bruck is an active person on social media and often shares pictures of her enjoying in many parties and vacation destinations. In addition, she is also an animal lover and supports and motivates peoples to adopt animals for their well-living. In fact, she also owns two pet dogs and often shares their pictures.
What is the Net Worth of Carolyn Bruck?
Carolyn Bruck holds an estimated net worth of $200,000. She was able to garner that fortune by working as a news anchor for the various news network. Moreover, the average salary of an anchor is $83,300.
View this post on Instagram
Bruk first worked as a reporter for KHSL and KNVN in Redding California, both of the channels used to work under Action News Now together. Then, she moved to Columbus, Ohio in October of 2011 where she started to work as a morning anchor for two networks; WSYC ABC 6 and WTTE FOX 28. After that, she moved to Charlotte, North Carolina in August of 2015 and started to work as a weekday morning anchor for WCNC-TV.
Also, See: Lisa Kennedy's Net Worth & Personal Life
The former KHSL reporter shares a good bond with animals and cares about them. In fact, she is an animal well-fair supporter and owns two pets named Edison and Boos which are Chihuahua breed and are originated from Mexico. Additionally, the average price of the Chihuahua dog is $300-$500.
Quick facts of Carolyn Bruck
- Carolyn Bruck was born in New York, U.S.A.
- She is of American nationality.
- She was raised in Los Angeles, California by her parents.
- Bruck studied at the University of California at Riverside to major in Philosophy.
- Instantly after graduation, she started to work in various aspects of the news reporting field.
- She worked as a host in the morning show Good Day Columbus in Ohio for three and a half years.
- Besides working as a reporter, she loves fashion and shares her fashionable outfits on her Instagram account.
- Carolyn stands at a decent height with a pair of striking dark brown eyes and blonde hair.
- As an active person on social media, she uses Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter from time to time.
- Up until now, she garnered over 7.5k followers on Instagram, 7.5k+ followers on Twitter and 17k+ followers on Facebook.