Josh Norman, the 30 years old cornerback is known as one of the best cornerbacks in the NFL. He is well known for his professional life but his fans got very little information about his love relationship. The star with a pleasing personality has his fans drooling about his romantic side. It's time to find out about his love life.
Norman was in news lately as he was seen with a beautiful lady. It was rumored that the NFL superstar is dating the same lady. Let's find out whether he is dating someone or single.
Is Josh Norman Dating Someone At Present?
The NFL superstar Josh Norman is rumored to be dating Sharna Burgess, an Australian professional dancer since their debut on Dancing With The Star on April 30, 2018. The dancing pair immediately caught the attention of the audience as soon as they performed on the show. The pair is slaying in the show with their slick moves and undeniable chemistry.
Their chemistry was amazing from the very beginning, fans can't help but wish to see them as a real-life couple. Here is a clip from Josh's Instagram of Josh and Sharna's mindblowing performance at DWTS. Josh truly surprised everyone with his polished body movements. The pair might win the show with such astonishing performance.
As the dance couple burned the floor with their sizzling performance on DTWS, the rumor of dating spread everywhere. Then Sharna came ahead and confirmed that there is nothing between Josh and her. The 32 years old Sharna said she and Josh are just good friends and are not dating.
Josh and Sharna both have shared pictures on Instagram of their dance to show their excitement. They have thanked their fans for all the love and support as the couple made it to the finale of DWTS.
Josh Norman's Career
Josh Norman started playing during his high school days. While in college, Norman started taking courses at Horry Georgetown Tech. In his freshman year, Norman played in all 12 games with 7 starts.
During his sophomore, he broke the league record and tied for second in the nation with eight interceptions. In his junior season, Norman again earned 1st team All-Big South. With all his dedications he soon emerged as a successful professional player.
Norman began his professional career by joining North Carolina based American football team Carolina Panthers by signing the four-year contract of $2.3 million including $199,000 bonus signing amount.
Josh played for the Carolina Panthers from 2012 to 2015. Currently, Josh is engaged with Washington Redskins from 2016. Norman is the highest paid cornerback in NFL, when he was signed for five-year, for $75 million with the Washington Redskins.
Quick Facts: Josh Norman
- Born on December 15, 1987, in Greenwood, South Carolina, Josh Norman is an established American football player.
- His ethnicity is African American.
- His father is Roy Norman and mother is Sandra Norman.
- He has three siblings, Marrio Norman, American football defensive back of AFL, Renaldo and Orlando who are also athletes.
- Norman attended Greenwood High School.
- He graduated from Coastal Carolina University where he was awarded a scholarship after his freshmen year.
- He stands at 6ft and weighs about 200 lbs.
- He has also appeared in the TV show The Dan Patrick Show (2007) and Boomer and Gio (2010) and the movie Shift (2016).
- His estimated net worth is $20 million.