Power star Omari Hardwick happily married to wife Jennifer, couple shares two children together, living happily as a family.
If you guys have watched the famous American crime drama series, Power, then you must definitely know who is Omari Hardwick.
The talented and handsome American actor is stealing spotlight all over the media and everyone wants to know all the details about his personal life.
For spoilers, the 43-year-old actor is happily married to his lovely wife and he's proud father of two children.
American actor Omari Hardwick happily married to Jennifer Pfautch since 2012
One of the renowned television personalities, Omari Hardwick is already off the market!
The A-team actor is married to Jennifer Pfautch and the couple is together since 2012.
Omari Hardwick with wife Jennifer on the series premiere of Broadwalk Empire, 2014, Source: Getty Images
The pair tied knots secretly in an intimate ceremony back in summer of 2012 amidst close friends and families. The pair has ever since remained as a strong team without any divorce or affair rumors.
Jennifer Pfautch and Omari Hardwick at a red carpet event together, Source: P Interest
Their love is not just limited to a husband and wife but beyond that. They support and take a stand for each other. Back in 2014, some fans made internet trolls and some harsh comments regarding Hardwick's wife as "UGLY"
To this Hardwick went on to tweet against the trolls and slammed all the haters.
Well, we really appreciate the chemistry of this couple and wish for their everlasting marriage and happiness.
The couple shares two children
Omari and his wife Jennifer shares two adorable kids together, an elder daughter named Nova and the youngest son named Bravie.
Omari with wife and son Bravie, Source: Youtube
The pair spends most of their time with their wonderful kids and loves them dearly.
Quick facts about Omari Hardwick
Source: Centric TV
- Born and raised in Savannah, Georgia, Omari is the famous American actor best known for his roles in series like Saved and Dark Blue, The A-Team (2010), Kick-Ass (2010), and Being Mary Jane.
- His father is the powerful Attorney Clifford Hardwick and mother is Joyce Hardwick.
- He attended Marist School in Atlanta and he was an excellent football, basketball and baseball player during high school.
- Hardwick bagged a scholarship to the University of Georgia to play football but he always had a passion for acting.
- He was saved from being homeless by the veteran actor Denzel Washington and wife Pauletta.
- He's also a talented poet and has participated in National Poetry Slam.
- He founded production company "Brave live Films"
- He's happily married to his wife Jennifer Pfautch since 2012 and has two children.
For more updates keep following our page!!!