32 Years Jadyn Wong is still Single or Married,Who is she dating Currently?Know about her Relationship and Career
Known for her role as a smart yet sexy mechanical engineer, Happy Quinn in the popular action drama series, Scorpion, Jadyn Wong is one of the talented actresses of Hollywood.
Debuting from 2006's mini-series Broken Trail, Jadyn has come a long way in American film industry and has gathered quite a fan following in the past few years. Unlike many celebrities, Jadyn remains under the radar. So, is she dating someone? Who is her boyfriend? We have the answers here!!!!!
Is Canadian Actress Jadyn Wong Dating Someone?
The 32-year-old actress who is discreetly private about her personal life rarely shares anything on the social media. Although she's done several movies and series, she's never been linked with any of her co-stars or any other man.
Jadyn Wong in an event | Source: Getty Images
Also, she has not come out and opened about her relationships if she has any. Right now, she's single and focused on her career.
The actress, who auditioned for Scorpion by submitting a tape states that she loves what she does and acting is the sole love of her life. So, apparently, she's dating her career!
In an interview, she revealed how she would sneak into auditions for theatre department while studying business in college. She stated,
"I had started business school but had always been drawn to performance art. I wanted to get my feet wet somehow and since most of the roles were restricted to theatre majors, it seemed like a doable option. I always got caught during the callback stage, so I did not feel too bad pretending."
Apart from acting, Jadyn loves traveling, and she often posts pictures of her trip on Instagram.
All in all, we wish the talented actress best wishes for her future endeavors and hope to see more of her in movies and television.
Quick Facts About Jadyn Wong
- Born and raised in Medicine Hat, Canada Jadyn Wong is the rising Canadian actress famous for her role as Happy Quinn on the show Scorpion airing on CBS.
- Her parents own restaurant in Hongkong.
- She's of Asian descent as her parents are immigrants from Hongkong.
- Attended the University of British Columbia and graduated with a Commerce degree.
- She has a black belt in karate
- She is a classically trained pianist.
- Her movie credits include Space Buddies, The Letters, Cosmopolis, Debug and You're Killing Me Susana.
- Her first television debut was in mini-series, Broken Trail.