When you marry the person you connect to on every level, you cannot hide your smile. Pamela Brown could not be more delighted to spend the life together with a guy who showers her with incredible happiness. Adam Wright is that amazing man whom she married in 2017.
If you're curious to find more details about Pamela's married life as well as her past affairs, you arrived at the right place. Let's find out.
Pamela Brown's Married Life With Husband
The CNN correspondent is married to her husband Adam Wright. The couple tied the knot on 5th June 2017. The wedding took place in Brown's childhood home in Cave Hill, Kentucky.
The pair welcomed around 250 guests in a traditional ceremony, as part of the Kentucky roots, where both Pamela and her brother were raised. Numerous CNN personalities were present such as Jeff Zucker, Amy Entelis, Virginia Mosley and Dana Bas.
The pair initially met through a mutual friend. They soon hit it off and began dating, though long distance, since Wright was in LA at the time. Adam eventually joined his love in Washington before proposing to her in September 2016. Brown later spoke of the proposal. She said:
“When I walked in, there was a dress hanging and a card with instructions to put it on. My dog, Bubs, came around the corner wearing a bow tie and Adam came down the steps wearing a tux. I really knew something was up when I realized he had cooked me dinner.”
Brown further added, Adam left the room after they ate and came back with the ring and proposed her. Pamela claims they have the best time together whenever they are with each other. Apparently, Adam has a great sense of humor and makes her laugh often. Moreover, she admires his strong values and character.
The couple does not share any child yet, but a baby is soon on the way. Pamela took it up to Instagram to announce this beautiful news.
The TV Personality was 20 weeks pregnant at the time and the baby is apparently a boy. The couple is definitely delighted to welcome a new member to their family.
Pamela Brown's Past Affairs
There were rumors around 2012 that Pamela Brown was dating T. C. Ostrander. The speculated couple was spotted arriving together at an event 'Ned Prom' organized by White House.
The pair was seen together in numerous social events in the past. However, the TV personality never disclosed anything about her relationship with him. Moreover, she never mentioned anything about being in a relationship.
Pamela kept her private life extremely secret back then. Even if she was in a relationship, she never admitted it to the public.
Pamela Brown: Quick Facts
Source: The Hill
- She was born on 29th November 1983 in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Her birth sign is Sagittarius.
- Her birth name is Pamela Ashley Brown.
- Her name comes as a tribute to her late aunt who passed away at the mere age of 28.
- She is of American nationality and North American ethnicity.
- Her parents are John Y. Brown Jr. (former Kentucky governor) and Phyllis George (former Miss America).
- She has a sibling named Lincoln Brown and a half-sibling named John Y. Brown.
- She finished her high school from Henry Clay High School in Lexington.
- She completed her degree in 'Broadcast Journalism' from the University of North Carolina.
- She is currently working for CNN.
- Her net worth is estimated to be $2.5 million while her annual salary stands at $850k.