The moviegoers are familiar with the character of T'Challa/ Black Panther in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The actor who portrayed the role of Black Panther is none other than American actor Chadwick Boseman.
Apart from his performances in the superhero movie franchise, Chadwick Boseman is getting attention from audiences and media in regards to his love affairs and relationship. The handsome, gentle and charming actor has been romantically linked to a host of beautiful ladies.
Do you really want to know about the relationship status of everyone's favorite black superhero and his on-screen romance? Then, we got you covered about it all here. Dive In!
Is Actor Chadwick Boseman Single Or Taken?
Chadwick Boseman is getting media attention and love from his fans worldwide thanks to his riveting performances as a black-masked superhero 'Black Panther' in MCU.
The actor is super secretive about his private life; including his love life and relationship details. When it comes to acting chops and keeping private life secretive and hidden; Chadwick seems to be 'Jack of All Trades'.
However, In Touch Weekly magazine claimed that 40 years old actor Chadwick is officially dating 27 years old singer Taylor Simone Ledward. As per the magazine, their relationship was confirmed by Chadwick's grandmother, who claims that they are happy with each other.
In March 2018, Chadwick and Taylor were photographed by paparazzi enjoying NBA All-Star Game in Los Angeles. Though, not every man and woman enjoying a game together suggest being in a relationship; it is heavily speculated that the pair is in a relationship. It is even rumored that they were together for as long as a year. As per the report, they are in deep love and watch out for each other.
There is a buzz in social media that they might officially announce their love to the public by the end of this year; as well tie the knot within next year. Some fans claimed to have seen them together in the movie, shopping, and grocery dates.
One of the Twitter users claimed to have seen them together on a trip to Vegas. The 'Black Panther' fame actor hasn't confirmed or denied anything about his relationship with Taylor.
The 'Black Panther' fame actor seems to be engrossed with forwarding his career in Hollywood and solidify his presence in movies. As per the report, Chadwick is apparently gearing up to don the black panther suit for the untitled sequel of Avengers: Infinity Wars rumored for 2019 or 2020 release.
Details About Chadwick Boseman's Relationship Rumors And Past Affairs
Aside from news about his blooming romance with singer Taylor S. Ledward; Chadwick has been romantically linked with the host of beautiful ladies, throughout his career.
During the 2018 Oscars After Party, hosted by Vanity Fair, Chadwick was seen conversing and cozying up with 'Scary Movie' actress Regina Hall. As per the onlookers, Chadwick and Regina Hall were not only having good times during the party but also left the venue together.
The pair also seemed to give out vibes of a romantic couple, though neither of them has confirmed or denied their relationship.
Chadwick Boseman was spotted with a mysterious lady, on numerous occasions. As per the report, the pair was seen holding hands outside Studio, where 'Black Panther' was being filmed.
The identity of Chadwick's 'mysterious' girlfriend is still at large. The pair were also spotted together at LAX airport. It is speculated that the name of Chadwick's mystery girl is Alaina Anderson and they were in brief relationship during the shooting of Black Panther.
Although there is no formal confirmation about their relationship status, it is speculated that the pair dated each other and enjoyed their times together.
The pair hasn't seen much in the public in 2018 these days. So, there is a speculation that they are not seeing each other; and have split up.
Chadwick Boseman: Quick Facts
- Born as Chadwick Aaron Boseman to African-American father Leroy Boseman and mother Carolyn on November 29, 1977, in Anderson, South Carolina.
- His father worked at a textile factory and mother worked as a nurse.
- Graduated from T. L. Hanna High School in 1995.
- Received his graduation in the bachelor of fine arts in directing from the Howard University in 2000.
- Worked as the drama instructor in the Schomburg Junior Scholars Program from 2002 to 2007.
- Moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career in 2008.
- Wrote script and screenplays for movies, dramas, and plays in his early days of professional career.
- He played baseball and basketball during his high school days.
- His acting career began with TV roles in Law & Order, CSI: NY, ER, Castle, Fridge, etc.
- He has been featured in biopics of Black figures like Thurgood Marshall (Marshall in 2017), James Brown (Get On Up in 2014) and Jackie Robinson ('42' movie in 2013).
- His performances as 'Black Panther' resulted in him being featured in popular magazines like The Hollywood Reporter, Time, Rolling Stone, etc.