Some people are unfortunate to leave this world prematurely, while others are fortunate enough to live an amazing life before departing from this planet. Charles Krauthammer certainly falls in the latter category, who lived a wonderful life before his inevitable death.
The sadness and the sorrow that ensued upon losing one of the great TV personalities was for everyone to see. Luckily for Charles, his life wasn't filled with sadness nor sorrow. Let's find more details about his death and the amazing life this talent journalist lived.
Charles Krauthammer Died At 68
The Fox News Personality who captivated his audience for decades passed away on 21st June 2018. The tragic news was confirmed by The Washington Post, in which Krauthammer's son revealed the death of his father.
It was reported the well-known journalist had small-intestinal cancer. The news arrived just a few weeks after he shared an emotional letter on 8th June 2018. He said:
"I believe that the pursuit of truth and right ideas through honest debate and a rigorous argument is a noble undertaking."
Krauthammer further added, he is grateful to play a small role in the conversations that helped guide his extraordinary nation's destiny. He said he lived his life with no regrets, having enjoyed great loves and endeavors throughout.
There is no doubt Krauthammer was a wonderful person, besides an amazing father and a brilliant husband. The world truly lost one of the great personalities.
Charles Krauthammer's Married Life
Krauthammer was in a blissful married relationship with his wife Robyn Threthewey Krauthammer. The pair took their wedding vows in 1974.
Robyn is a retired lawyer by profession who later pursued a career as an artist. The couple was married for more than four decades before Charles passed away.
The pair first met in 1972 as high school friends at Oxford University. They dated for a couple of years and as they say, the rest is history.
Meanwhile, the lovebirds had to wait over a decade for their first child who ended up being their only child, a son named Daniel Krauthammer, born in 1986.
If anyone wanted to find the textbook couple who genuinely displayed what it's like spending the entire life with their true soulmate, you need to look no further than Charles and Robyn. They were relationship goals in every sense of the word.
Charles Krauthammer: Quick Facts
- Born on 13th March 1950 in New York City.
- His birth sign is Pisces.
- His parents are Schlum Krauthammer and Thea Krauthammer.
- His father was a Lawyer who spoke nine languages & fought with the French Army during World War II.
- His parents met when his father was selling diamonds in Cuba.
- He had a brother named Marcel Krauthammer.
- Awarded the Pulitzer Prize in 1987.
- He was a speechwriter for Vice President Walter Mondale.
- Served as a weekly panelist on Inside Washington, a PBS Show.
- He featured with Bret Baier on Fox News' Special Report.
- His net worth is estimated to be $8 million.
- He died on 21st June 2018.