Spending time with your boyfriend or husband during the weekend is one thing that everyone loves doing and it looks like Katie Stevens is a master at that.
From binge watching her favorite TV series to eating ice-cream all night, the singer sure knows how to spend a good time with her boyfriend and pet dog.
Speaking of her boyfriend, many of you might want to know who is the lucky guy? Scroll down below to find out.
Katie Stevens-Head over heels for her Boyfriend
First of all, y'all, are eager to know who is the lucky guy? Now to snag a hot and beautiful girlfriend like Katie can prove quite handful, but looks like her boyfriend is quite well-versed in all that.
She is dating Paul DiGiovanni since 2014 and looking at their relationship it seems as if though they know each other for a long time. Yes, both of them are totally head over hills with one another.
Katie is quite expressive when it comes to shower feelings towards her better half. Though we're sure Paul also loves her just as she does, he is just shy and reserved, unlike our star.
If we had to rate their relationship on a scale of 1 to 10, then we'll give them 11. Yup, 11 is out of context here, and so is measuring their relationship.
Whenever Kate is out of town for shooting, she usually keeps us posted as to when will return in her boyfriend's arms once again.
Not patience enough, to get back to her babe!
Now as a fan you would love to know about her guilty pleasure, don't you? When the actress is not working, how does she spends her time? Take a guess.
So apparently, she will go boating with her boyfriend in Tennessee, along with the duo's pet dog, Winnie the Pooch. As for the eatery, sandwiches and some beers will suffice.
Her dog is a vital part of her life and without her pet dog and boyfriend, she won't survive this world. So calling her family, a family of three won't harm anybody.
So next time, you hear the blissful family of three linked with the singer, it means Katie, her boyfriend, and her pet dog not any children between them.
Quick facts about Katie Stevens
- Born on December 8, 1992 (age 24), in Southbury, Connecticut, U.S.
- She is the daughter of Mark and Clara.
- She graduated from Pomperaug High School.
- During her high school days, she became Westbury Outstanding Teen at the Greater Watertown Scholarship Pageant.
- She belongs to Portuguese ancestry.
- She is fluent in the Portuguese language.
- She started her career during a stage production of The Wizard of Oz.
- She auditioned in 2009, American Idol.
- She finished at the eight position.
- She was cast in the TV series Faking It in 2014.
- She also worked in The Bold Type and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.