The actor who is known for his fabulous acting and tremendous sense of humor, Will Ferrell is likely to be one of the best, comedic actors in the Hollywood industry who is loved by many around the globe for his talent.
Will Ferrell has been married to Viveca Paulin for a long time now and well managed his personal as well as professional life in a well-order. Let's know some things about the actor's personal life so far.
Comedian Will Ferrell Married For A Long Time Now; Shares Three Children
John Willian Ferrell, an American actor, comedian, producer, and writer is best known for his famous movies like Anchorman, Step Brothers, and several others.
Will with his wife Viveca on the red carpet
The actor has been married for a long time now to Swedish actress Viveca Paulin whom he met in 1995 at an acting class. The couple got married on August 2000. Speaking to Will about how he proposed then-girlfriend, he said,
“I took her to this beach where we had had one of our first dates. She wanted none of it. She was like, ‘The beach is creepy at night.’ I was like, ‘Shut up, this is supposed to be really romantic.’"
The couple shares three children, all sons, Magnus Paulin Ferrell who was born in 2004, Mattias Paulin Ferrell born in 2006 and Axel Paulin Ferrell who was born in 2010.
Will with his beautiful family
Everyone would want to have some fun apart from working on a daily basis. The family was recently spotted at the LAX airport getting away from their hectic life and enjoying a fun time in Los Angeles.
Will went on vacation with his family recently
Looks like the key to his long-term marriage is that he is so in love with his family. Well, the actor seemed to be enjoying his days with his beautiful family so far managing time from his hectic professional life.
The 52-year-old American actor and Swedish actress Viveca Paulin are united as life partners for nearly two decades now. The family of five currently lives in New York City and Orange County.
No doubt the couple will definitely be together till the end!
Will Ferrell's Career
Ferrell attempted to be a comedian but had little success at first. He joined the comedian group The Groundlings and used to impersonate a lot of celebrities. He then with his fellow members of The Groundlings including Chris Kattan, created the Butabi Brothers who go out to clubs and try to pick up women but get rejected regularly.
You May Like; Jaymee Sire
Will then got a job at an auction house via his friend which made Will easy to audition and do rehearsals for his career while being employed. He got small roles in the TV series, Grace Under Fire and Living Single and a low-budget film, A Bucket of Blood, and some commercials as well.
When SNL needed a new cast, a producer saw The Groundlings, he asked the members to audition for it. Soon the actor was selected and he joined SNL in 1995.
Will portraying George W. Bush on SNL
Ferrell made several impersonations on the show which included, George W. Bush, Harry Caray, singer Robert Goulet, and several other famous people, and left after 7 years of tenure.
He made a good name for himself from the show SNL and appeared in several movies at the time including, Austin Powers, Superstar, The Ladies Man, Zoolander, and several others movies.
Will from the movie Anchorman
His first appearance after the show SNL was in Old School. Ferrell did a great job in the movie with his hilarious act which got positive feedback and even received a nomination for MTV Movie Awards for Best Comedic Performance which was a major break for Ferrell.
Don't Miss; Jerry Bengtson
Since then, the actor has starred in several movies with his hilarious performance and has become one of the most loved actors in the Hollywood Industry and has won several awards for his talent.
Some interesting facts about Will Ferrell
- He was born on July 16, 1967 (age: 55).
- He was born in Irvine, CA.
- He graduated from the University of Southern California with a degree in sports information.
- He won an ESPY Award for Best Sports Movie for Semi-Pro.
- He was the highest-paid SNL cast member of all time.
- He turned down $29 million to do Elf 2.
- He has his own line of sunscreen.
- He and his wife are Avid Runners.
- His birth sign is Cancer.
- He stands at a height of 1.91 m and weighs about 84 Kg.
- His net worth is estimated to be $160 million at present.
- Will Ferrell often play childish, immature characters in movies?
- Will has a towering height and slender frame.
- Ferrell mostly displays naked or shirtless bodies in films.
- Ferrell has wild curly blonde hair and blue eyes.
- While in high school, Ferrell made the daily morning announcements against the public system in disguise voices.
- Ferrell became Saturday Night Live's highest-paid cast member in 2001.
- While in SNL in 1975 producers were desperate to keep him, providing a salary of over $350,000.
- Will Ferrell is an active member of the Delta tau Delta International fraternity.
Stay tuned to Married Wiki for interesting gossip and Entertainment!!!