Alfonso Ribeiro is enjoying a blissful Relationship with his Wife and Children; See his Relationship, Career, Wiki, Net Worth, and Biography
Comedy videos plus hilarious commentary of Alfonso Ribeiro is a joy to watch when he comes and hosts ABC's America's Funniest Videos.
The actor enjoys a blissful married life with his second wife and children. But what are the chances that his second marriage will not end like before?
Let's find out.
Alfonso Ribeiro-Enjoying a Blissful Relationship
In Hollywood, we see a lot of celebs getting separated or divorced from their beloveds for various reasons. After their first divorce, a second blissful relationship seems far-fetched.
Alfonso married writer Angela Unkrich in 2012, Source: People.
Lucky for Alfonso, 51, even though his first marriage didn't work out just like he expected, his second marital life is a blessing from the heavens.
He married his second wife, Angela Unkrich, on October 13, 2012, after going out for a while. They said 'I do' in a Golf club at Lakeside Golf Club in Burbank, California.
Alfonso's former co-star in the show Fresh Prince, Will Smith, was one of many guests attending the ceremony.
Angela works as a writer, and during her high school days, she was a prominent diver. She was also a member of Chicago's Big Ten Diving Team.
Alfonso and his wife during their vacation, Source: Auto
During his time in the dancing reality show, Dancing with the Star, his wife supported him from the stand. His wife always supports him, and even though he is quite busy with his career, the duo shares a good bond.
Alfonso Ribeiro-Shares Two Children between them
Alfonso is a proud parent of two adorable boys with his second wife. Both are taking good care of their parents, and Alfonso being a responsible dad, doesn't spoil his kid much.
He shares two children with his wife; He is also a father of one daughter from his previous marriage, Source: Old School.
He welcomed his first child with his second wife in October 2013, and they named him Alfonso Lincoln Ribeiro, Jr. In April 2015, they welcomed their second son, Anders Reyn Ribeiro.
His two son also lives with their step-sister, Sienna Ribeiro, Alfonso's daughter from his previous marriage. He was previously married to Robin Stapler, and they exchanged vows on January 20, 2002.
Alfonso's daughter enjoys being with her half-brothers.
In 2006, due to irreconcilable differences, the pair announced their divorce. They share joint custody of their daughter.
Quick facts about Alfonso Ribeiro
- Born on September 21, 1971 (age 45), in New York, New York, U.S.
- He is the son of Trinidadian parents, Michael and Joy Ribeiro.
- He began his career at the age of 8.
- He became famous after his role in the Broadway musical The Tap Dance Kid.
- He made his break-out debut in the TV series, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
- In 2006, he competed in the singing reality show Celebrity Duets.
- In 2008, he hosted the game show Catch 21 on GSN.
- In 2015, he became the host of America's Funniest Home Videos.
- He succeeded Tom Bergeron.
- He also directed TV series and movies, All of Us, Meet the Browns, and Mighty Med.
- He won the nineteen seasons of Dancing with the Stars.
- His net worth is $4 million.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, follow Married Wiki.