Surely, you remember Brady Black, the spoiled and disrespectful college student from the TV series Days of our lives. Kyle Lowder sure made an impactful performance during his time in the show.
Maybe that's why people still remember him, even after all these years. Apart from his work, people are wondering about his current relationship after his divorce with wife, Arianne Zucker in 2014.
Let's find out his current relationship status and if he is dating someone or not?
Kyle Lowder-Current Relationship Status- His Dating life
Apart from appearing in the recent successful ad campaign by Dr. Pepper, Kyle made a name for himself in the early 2000s. The actor made several appearances in multiple hit series.
Since his separation from wife, the actor remained incognito and also kept his personal life on the lease. Many tabloids believe the actor is hiding his secret girlfriend.
It was during the shooting of the series that he met his future wife, Arianne. Although it is sad to hear about their marriage life ending due to some reckless decision.
According to our full in-depth research, the actor never went out on a date after his separation.
These are only speculations though as both the party has neither agreed nor denied the fact.
Kyle Lowder Divorce with first Wife Arianne Zucker
Kyle was previously in a blissful marriage life with Arianne. The pair first met each other on the set's of Days of Our Lives and instantly fall for one another.
After going on a date for a while, the pair exchanged rings and eventually tied the knot on August 3, 2002. They welcomed their first child, Isabella on December 7th, 2009.
But their marriage life took an ugly turn when both of them started living separately and eventually filed for divorce. The divorce finalized in March 2014.
After their divorce battle, the pair kept a mutual custody of their child and are raising their daughter together.
Quick Facts about Kyle Lowder
- Born on August 27, 1980, in St. Louis, Missouri.
- His parents raised him in Pleasantville, New York.
- He attended Pleasantville High School and played as a quarterback for the school football team.
- He enrolled in Syracuse University but later dropped out due to his acting career.
- He is famous for his role in the TV series, Days of Our Lives.
- For his performance, he got himself a Daytime Emmy Awards nomination.
- He also made a small appearance in the TV series, Friends.
- He appeared in the TV series The Bold and Beautiful, replacing Justin Torkildsen.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.