American actress Bridget Fonda is living a happy married life with husband Danny Elfman. The couple have a son named Oliver.
Bridget Fonda; this name is not just a famous one it's also an iconic one. The actress married her husband Danny Elfman in 2003 and has a son together.
The American diva who is best known for her roles in The Godfather Part III and Single White Female is out of the Tinseltown these days and perhaps busy taking care of her husband and family.
Let's know what's the star is doing these days.
Bridget Fonda: Her Married Life with Husband Danny Elfman
Though Bridget has unsuccessful past relationships, she finally got the love of her life, her loving husband, Danny Elfman. The couple who met on the sets of A Simple Plan back in the year 1997, fell in love. After dating for few years, they finally tied knots in the year 2003.
They announced their engagement in March the same year, eight months before announcing their wedding dates.
Bridget and her husband Danny in an event, Source: Daily Mail
A singer and an actor is often a perfect match. Danny is an American composer, singer, songwriter, and record producer who's worked in a number of successful projects including The Simpsons and Batman.
He is also popular for the renowned rock band 'Oligo Boingo' which started off in 1976 until 1995.
The heavenly duo is blessed with a son, Oliver. The happy family of three lives together in their grand home which they bought back in June worth $3.6million. The news heated the media and often called the four-bedroom, two-storeyed home 'comically outdated'.
All the rooms including the kitchen had a retro look with floral wallpaper all over requiring some definite renovations.
Actress Bridget Fonda Previously Dated Eric Stoltz for Eight Long Years
Bridget was in a relationship with actor Eric for eight years.
The actor, Eric who is also a director and producer met the gorgeous lady in 1986 on the set of Bodies, Rest & Motion. They began their relationship later in the year 1990.
Eric and Bridget; once a famous couple, Source: Pinterest
They were a perfect couple and a hot topic in the media. Their fans admired their relationships but they announced their break after eight years being together.
Quick Facts about Bridget Fonda
- Born on 27 January 1964 in Los Angeles, California to the family of Peter Fonda and Susan Jane Brewer.
- Her family members including grandfather Henry Fonda, her father, and aunt Jane Fonda are all actors and her mother is an artist.
- Her parents divorced when she was a little child.
- Has a brother Justin and an older stepbrother Thomas McGuane Jr.
- Made her debut as an actress at the age of five.
- Got a break in her career playing the role of a journalist in The Godfather Part III with star casts including Al Pacino, Diane Keaton, Sofia Coppola, and George Hamilton.
- has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.