Romanian-American actor Sebastian Stan is best known for his portrayal as "Bucky Barnes" in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The handsome actor shared an awesome romantic life with 'Revenge' actress Margarita Levieva but there are some speculations made on their relationship.
If a couple shows less interest in flaunting their relationship and doesn't appear together in public, then it's obvious that the fans might doubt their relationship. So, are Sebastian and Margarita really dating? Let's know the fact in today's session.
Sebastian Stan and Margarita Levieva; Still Together or Split?
Sebastian and Margarita were thought to be in a relationship when they met on set in 2014. They appeared in the media, made headlines, and famed with their amazing professional life along with their romantic link up.
As per some sources, they took no time to take their relationship to a next level. The source added,
"They're having fun together and seeing where it goes. They're both very art-minded and thoughtful people."
After being together for a year, they reportedly stopped appearing together followed by no Instagram posts and no tweets as well. What could have gone wrong?
All this made the public to doubt their bond and the rumors of their split spread as a wildfire in media and social sites. Despite going low profile since 2015, we are pretty sure that they are together till now.
Here is an interview of Sebastian Stan and Thomas Middleditch talking about their role in The Bronze:
We are introduced to their intimate life only on the surface so we cannot assure anything till the couple themselves speak of the fact. They have yet not deleted their older posts till date and that's the reason that made us positive in their emotional linkage.
They displayed PDA the last time on the street of New York City as they couldn't keep their hands and lips apart in mass. The Winter soldier and his girl looked wonderful together in matching outfits with a dog on a walk.
Furthermore, there is no public appearance with no romantic updates on their social sites.
We are just waiting for the pair to speak up on their relationship status soon in days to come.
Quick Facts About Sebastian Stan
- Born on 13 August 1982 in Constanta, Romania.
- His parents divorced when he was just 2-years-old.
- Stan and his mother Georgeta Orlovschi shifted to Vienna, Austria because of Romanian Revolution.
- During his study in Rockland School, he performed in several productions including Harvey, Cyrano de Bergerac, Little Shop of Horrors, Over Here!, and West Side Story.
- Attended Rutgers University's Mason Gross School of the Arts and also got a chance to learn acting skills at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre in London.
- After performing as a supporting actor in The Covenant and Gossip Girl; got a major break in Kings as Jack Benjamin in 2009.
- Appeared in film line with a supernatural horror The Apparition released on 24 August 2012.
- His portrayal as Bucky Barnes in the movie Captain America: The First Avenger is one of his best performance.
- Chris Evans, Hugo Weaving, Hayley Atwell, Dominic Cooper, and Derek Luke are some of the distinctive cast members of Captain America.
- Some of his hit movies are Black Swan, The Bronze, The Apparition, The Martian, Logan Lucky, and Gone.
- Also played some of the television shows including Law & Order, Gossip Girl, Kings, Once Upon a Time, Political Animals, and I'm Dying Up Here.
- Gave voice in video games Captain America: Super Soldier and Watch Dogs.
- Has a net worth of about $4 million as of 2017.
Well, we wish the couple all the very best for their wonderful life in days to come. Keep following our page for more updates and recent gossip of celebs.