Matt Lauer is living happy married life with his second wife, Annette Roque even after almost 2 decades of their relationship.
Annette Roque's on and off relationship with husband Matt Lauer is not hidden from us. However, even after so many controversies and obstacles, the couple is together for almost 2 decades.
So, today let us discuss the controversial yet inspirational married life of Matt and his wife Annette Roque.
Annette Roque and Matt Laura's Married life
The secret of the long lasting relationships is understanding, communication, trust, honesty and so on and even after few ups and down Matt and Annette are together because of their dedication to maintaining their married life.
The couple married in 1998 in a private ceremony in front of close friends and family.
Annette and Matt in an event, Source: AceShowbiz
The pair is often spotted at several places hanging out on vacations and even were spotted on a romantic late-night date together. This shows that they are having a healthy relationship and is sharing a strong bonding between each other.
This shows that they are having a healthy relationship and is sharing a strong bonding between each other.
Matt and Annette in a late night dinner date, Source: Daily Mail
The couple is blessed with their three children
''A child has a special way of adding joy to every day.'' The joy is also added to the life of Matt and Annette when they welcomed their first child named, Jack.
Soon she gave birth to their second child named, Romy and lastly welcomed their third child, Thijis.
Despite being a popular celebrity, Matt never shows such attitude at home which is proved by his statement.
''Not famous at home. I'm just Papa.''
Annette with her three children, Source: babble
However, he is mostly busy in terms of his workload but he anyhow managed time for his children.
Filed divorce by Annette and again resolve
Every relationship has its problems. But it does not mean to quit the relationship rather than solving the problem.
The pair is the perfect example of this statement, they were about to quit their relationship due to some issues but due to mutual understanding they saved their relationship and is still together till now.
Due to Matt's extra marital affairs and his cruel and inhumane treatment towards her, she could not bear it anymore so filed divorced in 2006 during her pregnancy with her third child.
The husband and wife together in an event, Source: Daily Mail
But weeks of filing divorce, they reconcile and withdrew the papers from the court due to their understanding between each other and now they are living happily.
Annette and Matt in an event, Source: Daily Mail
Quick Facts about Annette Roque
Annette in 2nd Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball, Source: Getty Images
- Born to Johanna Struijk in December 1966 in Amsterdam, Netherland and belongs to Dutch nationality who is best known as Jade Roque.
- Is a famous Dutch-American model of 80s and 90s.
- Worked as a model for the paged of J. Crew Catalogs and Victoria's Secret.
- Worked for Revlon and was titled as Most Unforgettable Women in the World Wear Revlon.
- Appeared with the various talented model in the page of Victoria's secret along with Suzanne Lanza, Yasmeen Ghauri, Kara Young and Stephanie Seymour.
- Married to Matt Lauren as her second wife after divorce from her husband's previous marriage with Nancy Alspaugh, a TV producer.
- Retired from the modeling industry after having children.
- Participated in many non-profit campaigns including Catholic Charities AIDS Services & UNICEF with her husband.
- Her husband has an estimated net worth of $60 million.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!