Anthony Anderson Married to his Wife since 1995; No news of Divorce; See their Children, His Net Worth, WIki, and Bio
Not many couples reconcile with their better half even after filing for divorce, and in Hollywood, it's virtually impossible. But then again, some big time Hollywood pair proved it otherwise
Anthony Anderson, the actor who is famous for his roles in The Departed and Transformers, got back together with his wife of two decades, Alvina Anderson after they decided to call it quits two years back.
Anthony Anderson-Marriage life with Wife
Comedians like Anthony is one of those people who'll do whatever it takes to make his audience laugh but sadly a few years back he himself was facing a big crisis in his life.
Anthony and his wife attending a red carpet event, Source: Daily Mail
It's been often said, The person who laughs a lot is also quite sad in real life. It couldn't be more rightfully said as two years back, Anthony's wife of 20-years, left him and filed for divorce.
The situation was too much to handle for the comedian, and to be honest if you're together with your girlfriend/boyfriend for many years then you'll face the same kind of stress just like he felt.
The pair started dating during their High School day and tied the knot in September 1995. But in 2014, the pair separated due to irreconcilable difference.
Anthony's wife filed for divorce in 2015, Source: Perez Hilton
His wife, Alvina filed for divorce in September 2015, right at their wedding anniversary month. She asked for custody of her children and spousal support from Anthony.
But after 2-years, when everyone thought their marriage was over, Alvina asked the judge to withdraw the divorce papers.
In 2017, the pair made their first appearance and walked the red carpet at the SAG Awards together. Fans were joyous to see their favorite actor together with his wife.
Anthony Anderson-Proud parent of Two Children
The pair shares two children between them, a boy and a girl. After his wife separated, she took their children along with her.
Anthony shares two children with his wife, Kyra, and Nathan, Source: Daily Mail
We can't even comprehend how painful it was for him to get separated from his children. But good news for him as now he can once again live together with his children.
He is a father of one girl, Kyra, born 1996, and one son, Nathan Anderson, born 2000. The family of four resides in Los Angeles, California.
Quick facts about Anthony Anderson
- Born on August 15, 1970 (age 46), in Compton, California, U.S.
- He is the son of Doris and Sterling Bowman.
- He is the only child of his children.
- His ancestors migrated from Cameroon and Bioko Island (Equatorial Guinea).
- He attended Hollywood High School Performing Arts Magnet's Class of 1988.
- He graduated from Howard University.
- He started doing stand-up comedy during his high school days.
- He made his debut in 1999 movie, Liberty Height.
- He is famous for his role in The Bernie Mac Show, Black-ish, and Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London.
- He won NAACP Image Awards and NAACP Image Awards.
- His net worth is 18 million dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.