Bryan Callen, the comedian who is famous for being the podcaster of The Fighter & The Kid, is enjoying a delightful conjugal together with his wife.
Despite his out loud career, Bryan never talks about his personal life and keeps his family behind closed doors. In this section, we'll be putting up all the details regarding his marriage life, stay tuned.
Bryan Callen-Marriage Life: Who Is His Wife?
If we talk about the current generation of comedians, then Bryan stands out on top. Despite his fame, the actor is one of the humblest comedians, though he can be quite a handful at times.
Bryan is enjoying a blissful relationship with his wife for many years.
If you ask someone, why is he so famous? Then they'll direct you towards one of his videos or any other recent podcast.
But the biggest irony is, he talks about big celebs and politicians and make fun of them on his podcasts and stand-up comedy, and refrains from talking about his own personal life.
Well, there will be two reasons as to why he hides his personal life, one he doesn't want to expose his family to the media as we all know how it ends, and second, he doesn't want to disclose, period!
But don't worry as we have dig information related to his married life. So apparently, the comedian married his wife on October 25, 2008.
You May Be Interested; Natacha Van Honacker less known life of famous footballer Eden Hazard wife
The pair dated for a long time before tying the knot in a content ceremony, surrounded by only good friends and family.
The couple currently doesn't share any child between them.
Source: Getty Images
The pair lives together at their residence in Calabasas, Calif. They bought it for a staggering $1,307,000.
Don't Miss; Tennis star Andy Murray and his wife Kim name their daughter Sophia Olivia
Bryan is so secretive of his personal life, that he has never shared anything related to his personal life on his Instagram account. Hard to believe, this is the same guy who talks smack about many people.
The couple currently doesn't share any children between them, though they must have thought about it, sometimes sooner.
Quick facts about Bryan Callen
- Born on January 26, 1967 (age 50), in Manila, Philippines.
- He is the son of an international banker.
- He belongs to Irish, Italian, and Native American descent.
- He attended Northfield Mount Hermon High School.
- He is an blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- He won American Tae Kwon Do Championships in 1987.
- He studied acting at the Beverly Hills Playhouse.
- He kickstarted his career on the TV series, MADtv.
- He currently podcasts The Fighter & The Kid, alongside Brendan Schaub.
- He made his debut in 1995 movie Mail Bonding.
- His net worth is $1.5 million.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.