"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have" the gorgeous dance choreographer, Cindy Millican is living a life alone after the death of her star husband, Glenn Frey.
The couple had a beautiful married life and as per their vow during their wedding ceremony, they were together until his death separated them apart !!!!!!
Cindy Millican Current Life With Children
Living single is very difficult. It's the human nature to be involved in a group to live a better and happy life. For Cindy, it is quite difficult after her husband's death.
Cindy was not only a wife. She is now a single mother of three children.
Glenn Frey's Death
''Death is not the opposite of life but a part of it.'' It is the natural process and no one can stop this. 18th January 2016 was the black day for the history of the American music industry. The world lost a great singer from the rock band, Eagles.
The reason behind the star's death was the complications of rheumatoid arthritis, acute ulcerative colitis, and pneumonia while recovering from gastrointestinal tract surgery at the Columbia University Medical Center at the age of 67.
The Eagles in the new millennium. (left to right) Don Henley, Timothy B . Schmitt, Glenn Frey and Joe Walsh. Question: What is your favorite Eagles song written after the year 2000? My personal favorite is "Waiting In The Weeds" =) #TheEagles #Eagles #DonHenley #GlennFrey #TimothyBSchmitt #JoeWalsh #2000s
Since 2000, his various joints of the body were affected as he was suffered from rheumatoid arthritis, a long-term autoimmune disorder.
He was medicating for it but cannot heal properly even after several surgeries and as a result, he passed away from all of us.
Cindy Millican And Late Glenn Frey's Married Life
The couple spoke in an interview about how they first met and how things went on. They met while filming Glenn's video shoot where Cindy appeared as a dance choreographer.
From that time they started dating and soon after that, in 1990 they married in a private ceremony with the participation of only close friends and relatives.
The couple Has Three Children
Several months after their marriage, they welcomed their first child named, Taylor Marie who is recent, a mentor at Individual U and at the same time is a program director.
Similarly, they again welcomed their second child named, Deacon Frey who is just two years younger than his elder sister.
He is the supporter of his father when he was alive. He used to join the band of his dad and also participated in several concerts along with his father.
During the concert of Hotel California Glenn with his son.
Lastly, Millican gave birth to her youngest son and named him as Otis Frey. He is the youngest among all and is in his mid teen.
Quick Facts about Cindy Millican
- Born in 1967 in the United States.
- Holds an American nationality and is of white ethnicity.
- Build up her career as a dance choreographer and dancer. During choreographing a video she met her late husband.
- She frequently raises her voice against lupus and is active in hosting several events and shows in Los Angeles to raise money for the foundation named Lupus LA.
- Appeared as a dancer in a science fiction movie called The Running Man which was based on the novel by Stephen King.
- Was one of the friends of Kris Jenner as both posted many pictures on Instagram
- Married Glenn in 1990 and had three children.
- Cindy is the second wife of Glenn after his divorce from his first wife, Janie Beggs from 1983-1988.
- She is suffering from the autoimmune disease called Lupus.
- Her husband used to have $70 million as an estimated net worth.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!!!!!!