Rumors concerning the dating life and marriage of well-known celebrities are pretty common. However, it's not often you see some crazy speculations gathering so much pace everybody ends up believing despite the fact it was not even close to the truth.
Brooke Baldwin's dating life saw some insane rumors swirling that she could not believe herself. This was when she decided to take matters into her own hand revealing the truth, which was followed by the biggest revelation of her love life yet.
Brooke Baldwin's Married Life - Subject To Ridiculous Rumours Before She Decided To Reveal Herself
Brooke Baldwin's married life has been subject to crazy rumors. She was rumored to be married to her long-term boyfriend turned husband James Fletcher. The couple allegedly tied the knot in 2010. However, it was later proven to be a hoax.
During a meeting with Rodney Ho, Baldwin said she was astonished by such news about her dating life and marriage to some individual she knew nothing about.
Moreover, on 10th February 2015, Brooke tweeted she isn't married.
On 18th June 2017, Brooke revealed she is engaged to her actual boyfriend named James Fletcher on her Instagram.
Later, the couple shared wedding vows in May 2018. It was reported they began dating in 2015.
The CNN anchor said she was on her 38th birthday in Kauai in Hawaii when James proposed. She revealed:
"We were chilling on the beach. We love sunsets. It was simple. I didn't want a big thing."
Brooke was caught totally by surprise. She continued:
"He did well. All I wanted on my birthday was to be on a surfboard. I got a little bit more than that."
Baldwin also revealed the pair met at a holiday party in 2012 in Atlanta. She invited him to join her to New Orleans where she covered New Year's Eve for CNN.
"I knew he was the guy since I met him. He’s been incredibly flexible being with me."
Eventually, this gorgeous lady cleared up her relationship status. It appears she's in a blissful marital life. It remains to be seen when they decide to expand their family with cute little kids.
Brooke Baldwin's Salary And Net Worth
Brooke Baldwin is enjoying a remarkably long and successful career as a news anchor at CNN. This has been pretty rewarding to her financially, as she has accumulated a net worth estimated to be $1.5 million.
As per Payscale, the average salary of a news anchor in CNN is $59,679 annually. Since Brooke is a veteran anchor and brilliant at her job, she definitely enjoys way above the average salary.
Brooke's lavish lifestyle definitely provides an impression that she is, in fact, one of the best paid female media personalities. In fact, she recently splurged on a beautiful new house in West Village in New York.
Moreover, this gorgeous anchor spares no cost when it comes to her expensive pieces of jewelry, designer wears or her health care routines. She also enjoys spending quality vacation time with friends and family.
Despite getting paid handsomely, Baldwin is often vocal about the gender inequality that is pretty common in the industry when it comes to salary.
Brooke displays huge disappointment in the difference in the pay scale in comparison to their male counterparts.
On 14th June 2018, Brooke discussed how there was not even a single female athlete in the top 100 highest paid athletes in the world. She claimed the earning of female workers still appears taboo.
During the end of the segment, the news anchor revealed she told her colleagues her own salary so that they could negotiate better with their boss. Brooke believes they need to stand up for what they're worth.
Brooke Baldwin: Quick Facts
- Born on 12th July 1979 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Her birth sign is Cancer.
- She attended a private college preparatory school named The Westminister Schools.
- She graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2001, with specialization in journalism and Spanish.
- She studied at Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City during her undergrad years.
- She is best known as the host of CNN Newsroom who also worked for HLN.
- She is well known as a contributor to Rick Sanchez's Rick's List in 2010.
- Before becoming a news anchor for CNN, she worked for TV news shows in Charlottesville, Virginia, Charleston, West Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
- She needed to take a breather and a glass of water while in the middle of listing President Trump’s summer scandals.
- She has an Emmy nomination for her coverage of Eric Garner's death.
- She was a Peabody Award finalist for her work on town hall where she interviewed 40 people affected by gun violence.