Bold and beautiful, Cindy Day is a popular CTV Atlantic's Chief Meteorologist working for more than 25 years. To most of you who don't know Cindy, she is the talented weather reporter and the host of CTV News who has been living in Atlanta, Canada for over 12 years.
But the fact, everyone is eager to know is whether this brilliant meteorologist is still single or married? Well, without further ado, let's find out!
CTV's Chief Meteorologist, Cindy Day Is Happily Married To Dennis Day
Every time Cindy comes on TV, she tells us all about how our day is going to be, a romantic sunny day or cold lazy day.
Cindy Day is CTV Atlantic's meteorologist
Source | Facebook
But we never know how her day went as she's under the radar behind the cameras. Although most of us had speculated that she's still single, we found that Cindy is a happily married woman.
Cindy with her husband Dennis at a dinner party in 2016
Source | Facebook
She tied knots back in 2013 with her handsome beau, an online advertiser, Dennis Day. The pair got married in a private ceremony amidst close friends and family and has celebrated four years of wedding bliss together.
Discover: Is Meteorologist Cheryl Scott dating someone? Know about her boyfriend
There is not a single rumor about the couple getting divorced or having an affair, so the pair is without a doubt going strong together. This secretive and happy couple spends a lot of time together, going on romantic vacation and beaches.
You May Like: Personal life of Meteorologist Caitlin Roth, Know about her husband and children
And now that we know she's married, we are guessing the pair might have children too. However, Cindy has not publicized about her family as she wants to keep them away from the spotlight and hassle and have a normal family.
Cindy Day; Quick facts
Source | Atlantic CTV News
- Born and raised in Bainsville, Ontario, Cindy Day is the CTV Atlantic’s chief meteorologist appearing on CTV News at 5, CTV News at 6 and the Late News at 11:30 p.m., every day.
- Cindy attended two universities- McGill as well as Lake Head University and got a degree in meteorology.
- Before doing meteorology, she wanted to be a dairy farmer.
- Cindy stepped into news industry with Environment Canada where she briefed pilots at McDonald Cartier Airport in Ottawa.
- Later on, she joined CFRA radio and hosted Ottawa AM, reporting the weather all around Canada.
- She also launched her own business- Weather by Day which aimed to provide seasonal forecasts, climate data and radio reports for Eastern Ontario and Quebec.
- Her career took a major turning point when she moved to Nova Scotia, Canada in 1998 to start Maritime media career.
- In 2007 she joined CTV and had been working there ever since.
- She now lives in Dartmouth with her husband and her dog, Bix.
- Cindy is bilingual, knows English and French, and she's a chocoholic.