The 'on and off' relationship of Elyes Gabel and Katharine McPhee is now in an 'on' mode. Yup folks, they're back together once again.
So for how many months are they back together or is it just a rebound for the couple? Let's find out.
Elyes Gabel and Katherine McPhee-Unpredictable Couple, Will they get Married?
Elyes and Katherine started dating back in 2014. It became official after they were getting cozy with each other. Katherine gave a small peck on Elyes' neck while they were shooting in L.A.
Katherine McPhee and Elyes Gabel getting cozy during shooting
Source: Daily Mail
The couple first met each other while working on the same show, Scorpion. Both of them plays the lead role of Walter O'Brien and Paige Dineen.
Discover: 'We've never seen him so in love and committed': Sean Bean marries his Fifth Wife at Axnoller Farm in Dorset
This was Katherine's second relationship after her divorce with husband Nick Cokas in 2014. The divorce came after she was making out with Smash director Michael Morris.
Katherine with her ex-husband Nick Cokas
Source: Daily Mail
In 2016, Katherine and Alyes decided to call it quits after dating for two years. A source close to the couple revealed,
“It’s amicable and they remain, friends. They’re still friends and work together almost every day. They still love each other but just couldn’t make things work.”
But love always finds its way in every situation and the same thing happened in their relationship as they're now back together.
Recently Back Together
The Lick My Lips singer and the British actor rekindled their relationship earlier this year. Since then both of them are keeping a low profile and haven't officially said that they're dating again.
The Hot couple making out during their free time
Source: E! Online
This speculation came aboard when both of them were in the sets of Scorpion together in Malibu, California. Their co-stars Robert Patrick and Jadyn Wongalso joined the couple during the shoot.
Katherine has even started posting their pictures on her Instagram account once again. Looks like they're back but aren't saying anything about it at the moment.
Know More About Elyes Gabel
- Elyes Gabel was born on 8 May 1983, in Westminster, London, England, UK. He belongs to multiple races including Algerian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Anglo-Indian, Irish, and Portuguese.
The Handsome Elyes Gabel
- He attended the St Damian's Roman Catholic Science College.
- He trained at Strodes College, the Oldham Theatre Workshop and the Northern Kids Theatre Company.
- He is of Algerian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Anglo-Indian, Irish, and Portuguese descent.
- He worked in big movies like Interstellar, World War Z, and Spooks: The Greater Good.
- His net worth is around 2 million dollars.
For more recent news and updates, keep following our page!!