Every time she comes on TV and starts giving us all the latest news and updates, she leaves the viewers hooked with her outstanding personality and exceptional skills.
She's the talented and gorgeous Fox News reporter and host, Ainsley Earhardt. She's become a household name and everyone living in America knows this famous television personality.
If you know her, then you must also know that she's a happily married woman and a proud mother. If you didn't know this, then keep reading below, and find out all about her personal life.
Fox reporter and host, Ainsley happily married to retired footballer Will Proctor
Only a few are those, who gets a second chance in love and among those lucky ones, Ainsley is the luckiest!
The amazing pair got married on October 13, 2012, at the All Saints Episcopal Church in Winter Park, Florida, which apparently is Proctor's hometown.
The gorgeous wife wore a RIVINI Lissette gown whereas the groom rocked the usual tuxedo. The pair looked really happy together and ever since the pair is going strong without any rumors of divorce or affairs.
We are absolutely thrilled to welcome our new baby girl, Hayden, into this world. My husband and I are overjoyed!! pic.twitter.com/f27k5IXkIq— Ainsley Earhardt (@ainsleyearhardt) November 6, 2015
But this does not end here guys, there's more. The happy couple is blessed with a baby daughter, Hayden Dubose Proctor, born on November 7, 2015. In her Twitter page, she dropped the baby bomb stating,
“We are absolutely thrilled to welcome our new baby girl, Hayden, into this world. My husband and I are overjoyed,
The proud mother, Earhardt has even dedicated her book, Take Heart My Child to her daughter, which is pretty amazing and inspiring.
As for now, the small yet happy family lives together in their grand mansion in New York City, NY.
Will Proctor filed for divorce with his wife Earhardt back in October 2018 when she claimed that he had an affair with one of her friends and announced their separation publicly.
Proctor is very upset that his personal life has become a public matter now. He denied the allegations of having an extra-affair.
Will Proctor: Quick Facts
- Born and raised in Winter Park, Florida, Will Proctor is former quarterback playing for Clemson Tigers at Clemson University.
- Proctor went to Trinity Preparatory School and later went to Clemson University and started playing football.
- He has a record of 232 yards of total offense against the Duke Blue Devils.
- In June 2009, Proctor retired from football and has played for the Montreal Alouettes and the Calgary Stampeders.
- Now, he is the vice president and wealth advisor for Neuberger Berman Wealth Management.
- He's married to Fox host and reporter Ainsley Earhardt and has a daughter together.
- His wife, Ainsley's estimated net worth is $5 million whereas Will's net worth is around $2 million.
All in all, we wish all the happiness for the couple to have a happy and healthy future ahead.