Gaining some extra pounds is no big deal but when it starts reaching crazy number, you are in a big trouble!!
The same cannot be said for the famous standup comedian, actor and voice performer, Gabriel Iglesias. Best known for his nickname, "Fluffy", this extra-large man loves his extra pounds and has never been more proud of it.
His jokes about chubby cheeks and round bellies have made him come so far and it's time we learn something from this outstanding actor.
You might be thinking the odd possibilities of him having a girlfriend or a wife. Well, why not? In fact, he is loved dearly by his girlfriend named Claudia Valdez and the duo are in a long-term relationship.
See his Relationship with girlfriend Claudia Valdez and stepson Frankie in today's section.
'I'm Not Fat..I'm Fluffy' Star Gabriel Iglesias Dating Longtime Girlfriend, Claudia Valdez
The 42-year-old global star Gabriel Iglesias not just survive with his jokes but also with the unconditional love of his lovely girlfriend Claudia Valdez.
The pair started dating since 2008 and they officially confirmed their relationship publicly while attending A Wish For Animal Benefit in January 2008.
Ever since the couple is together not a single rumor about them splitting up or having an extra affair has been heard so far. So, they are really giving us serious relationship goals.
Fluffy shares a number of images with his fans and colleagues but he doesn't share a single image with his girlfriend. Is it just because he wants to protect his personal life from the eye of fans and media or there's a different and shocking story behind?
Well, we are waiting for the star to explain some details about his current relationship in days to come.
The couple Raising A Son Together; Might Get Married Soon!
This adorable couple is living together in their grand house in Whittier, California along with their son named Frankie Iglesias.
Most of you might not know this but Frankie is Gabriel's stepson as Claudia had him with his ex-partner.
Nevertheless, this talented and hilarious actor is doing pretty well as a father figure for his stepson Frankie and they all live together as a happy family.
For several years, the audiences have asked whether Gabriel and Claudia have tied knots or not. But the reality is, they have not but rumors are swirling that they might get married soon.
We are super excited about this inspiring couple, and about their wedding, all we can say is Fingers Crossed!
Know More About Gabriel Iglesias
From a cell phone seller to international comic star, Gabriel's journey in television inspires us all to never forget our passion for what we love doing.
Born (July 15, 1976) in San Deigo, California, Iglesias was raised in Long Island Beach by his mother, on her own. He has six siblings and he is the youngest one.
Iglesias spent his early childhood in deprivation and low-income as he was being raised by his single mother with not so extravagant source of income.
As a result of their financial problem, Gabriel started working since his early teens and worked in a cell phone company in LA.
But his passion for comedy and television drove him to give stand-up acts in local pubs and clubs. Inspired by famous comedians such as Robin Williams, Eddie Murphy and Paul Rodriguez, he became full focused in his career until 2000.
Soon after this, his career took a major leap and he grabbed a half-hour comedy specials on Comedy Central in 2003.
He gave voice in several A-list animated series like The Emperor's New School and Family Guy.
In 2007, he launched his own one hour show, Hot and Fluffy and gained spotlight with his popular catchphrase, I'm Not Fat...I'm Fluffy!
Eventually, he was recognized as a veteran actor and he got his first movie debut as supporting role in 2012's hit movie Magic Mike.
Soon, he became a talented voice actor working in different animated movies like The Nut Job, Planes, The Book of Life and Norm of the North.
On his show, he confessed that his weight was once peaked at 437 pounds and he was even diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. But with a healthier diet and exercise, he lost 118 pounds in two years.
He was awarded the Beacon of H.O.P.E Award by nonprofit organization Operation Hope back in 2012, and also with El Paso, Texas Award.
In 2012, Iglesias played a supporting role in the hit comedy, Magic Mike. Iglesias is doing pretty well in his career and now he is regularly featured on Comedy Central and his new reality show, Fluffy Breaks Even, which is currently shown on Fuse TV.
Quick Facts About Gabriel Iglesias
- Born and raised in San Diego, California, Gabriel Iglesias is the famous American comedian and actor.
- His father left his family when he was a kid, so he was raised by a single mother along with his five siblings.
- Prior rising as a comedian, he worked for a cell phone company in LA.
- He realized his passion for comedy and started doing stand-up comedy in local bars and cafe.
- He left his job to be a full-time comedian that cost him to get evicted from his home and also losing his car.
- He became famous for his saying, "Oh, I'm not fat, I'm fluffy."
- He participated in the fourth season of reality TV series Last Comic Standing in 2006 but got disqualified.
- In 2009, Comedy Central released the DVD of the show Gabriel Iglesias: I'm Not Fat..I'm Fluffy.
- He won Beacon of H.O.P.E. Award for non-profit organization HOPE.
- As of 2017, he is busy giving voice to the character named Cuatro in the 3D computer animated comedy-drama Ferdinand which is scheduled to be released in December 2017.
- After overcoming depression and alcohol the comedian came back with a new tour in January 2018.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $30 million as per the Celebrity net worth while it is about $18 million as per the Richest.
Claudia Valdez: Quick Facts
- Popular actress and film producer.
- Started her career with the movie Monsters in the year 2010.
- Debuted as a producer in the year 2013 from the movie Monsters
- Some other movies include Inframundo, Gajes, del Oficio and so on.
- Has a son named Frankie but his father has not been revealed.
- Is dating comedian Gabriel Iglesias.
- She has a net worth of around $1 million dollars.
All in all, we wish this great comedian best wishes for his future projects and hope he soon tie the knots. For more updates and news, keep following our page.