American actor Scott Patterson who starred in Batman: Gotham by Gaslight and Gilmore Girls has received wide success in his career though his personal life is still in dilemma. He remained single for a long time after divorcing his high school sweetheart in 1985.
American actor Scott Patterson who starred in Batman: Gotham by Gaslight and Gilmore Girls has received wide success in his career but his personal life is still in dilemma. He remained single for a long time after divorcing his high school sweetheart in 1985.
Finally, after years of living all alone, he met his love Kristine Saryan in 2001. They started a live-in relationship since then. Sources say that the father-of-one and Saryan are still living together. But don't you people wanna know more? If yes, let's get in!
Is Scott Patterson Living A Secret Married Life?
Alien Nation: Dark Horizon star Scott Patterson has been in a relationship with longtime partner Kristine Saryan.
The duo met for the first time in 2001 and started living together since August 2001. She also featured on Gilmore Girls in 2002.
Scott Patterson and Kristine Saryan at The Weinstein Company And Relativity Media's 2011 Golden Globe Awards Party, Source: Zimbio
Rumors about their secret personal life is a hot topic still today. Media and fan followers assume that the couple tied the knot years earlier but kept their married life under the radar.
Apart from such speculations, they are already parents to a son named Nicholas "Nick" born in July 2014. The proud and happy father took to Twitter to announce the news.
Have a look at the Twitter post of the star in April 2016:
It's quite clear that he has a strong bonding with his adorable son but what about his partner? Are they still living together or have been separated?
Well, these questions still remain unanswered. We wish to know more in the upcoming days.
Scott Patterson's Married Life With Vera Davich
Patterson, 59 was previously married to his high school sweetheart named Vera Davich in 1983.
Though they were so much into each other in the beginning, their married was shortlived as it ended within two years after starting a conjugal life.
When asked about his divorce, he stated that immaturity is the only cause for their separation.
He remained single for about a decade after separating from his first wife.
Scott Patterson: Quick Facts
- Born on 11 September 1958 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- He spent most of his childhood days in Haddonfield, New Jersey.
- He studied in Haddonfield Memorial High School.
- He received a degree in Comparative Literature from the Rutgers University.
- He spent seven years as a professional pitcher in minor league baseball starting from 1980.
- He is best known for his role as Luke Danes in Gilmore Girls alongside Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Melissa McCarthy, and Keiko Agena.
- He portrayed the role of Special Agent Peter Strahm in Saw IV, Saw V, and Saw VI.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $15 million.