The ARIA Award winner and an Australian writer and a director Alice Bell is known for various Australian dramas including The Slap, Puberty Blues, Rush and so on.
Keeping aside her career, the beautiful Alice is currently single after her divorce with the first husband named, Leon Ford. Is she thinking of getting married again? To know more about her personal life stay with us.
Know more about her current dating life and Boyfriend here.
Alice Bell; Current Dating life and Boyfriend
After a divorce with her ex-husband, she is now not dating and is living a single life happily along with her children. She is not a social butterfly and keeps herself far from the media and limelight as well.
Alice is a private person who prefers to hide her personal affairs from the audiences. So, as of now, she is not seen in the public and keeping her more focused on her work.
So, as of now, we can say that she is not thinking about getting married again and also does not wants to have a boyfriend.
Divorced with her first husband, Loen Ford
The director, Alice had a sad ending of her married life with an Australian actor named, Leon Ford who is known for his acting on TV and theatres.
Living together for years as a husband and wife, the couple decided to separate and finally divorced. The pair split for the unknown reasons which they do not prefer to share to the audiences as they want to keep their personal information private.
The ex-pair has two children
The former pair were blessed with the two adorable daughters named, Frankie and Emilie. While considering their private nature it is not a surprise to us that they have kept the information relating their children very private.
As per the interview with Alice, she loved when her daughters make up stories and she used to laugh at those stories as well. Both of the parents are close with their kids and has a strong bonding even after the divorce.
Parent Fail. ?? pic.twitter.com/TXKxrRBYf7— alice bell (@missalicebell) May 1, 2016
Quick Facts about Alice Bell
- Born and grown up in the harbourside suburb of Balmain, Sydney.
- Worked in several positions including as a dental nurse and at an electroplating factory.
- After working in numerous places, she started working in the film industry as a production assistant.
- Worked as a production manager at Doll, a Leah Churchill-Brown company.
- Debuted in the film industry in 2006 from the movie, Suburban Mayhem with casts Emily Barclay, Mia Wasikowska, Michael Dorman, Anthony Hayes, Laurence Breuls, Steve Bastoni and others.
- The movie entered at Cannes Film Festival and to the Toronto International Film Festival.
- Became the writer on Rush, Channel Ten's police rescue drama.
- Participated in the writer's workshop at Binger Filmlab in Amsterdam.
- Nominated for AACTA Award for co-writing the episode of the Ten Network's Puberty Blues along with Tony McNamara. Won AACTA Award in 2013 for the best television drama television
- Co-wrote a script for the film The Beautiful Life which was to be broadcast on ABC Network.
- Directed music videos for the various artist like Jimmy Barnes, Missy Higgins, Toni Collette and the Finish.
- Her net worth is estimated to be in the millions.
For more news follow our page!!!!!!!