He created quite a buzz when he came out as gay in 2011 and now he's recognized as one of the hottest and talented American political journalist and host working for NBC News.
He's the popular journalist, Steve Kornacki who's also a prominent writer who's written for A-list magazine columns including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, New York Daily News, Salon, The Boston Globe, The Daily Beast and much more.
And now, this reporter is raising anticipations of all of his fans about whether he's already in the dating game or he's still single. Well, you guys have landed on the right place as today we'll give you all the details about him. Stay put.
Is Openly Gay Television Host Stephan Kornacki Dating a Boyfriend or Married? See his Affairs and Relationships
"By the time I got to Boston University, I’d buried my secret so deep that I barely thought about it when I was with my new friends. It was contained. Well, mostly. My outlet was online chat rooms, and I kept strict rules: Never give my real name,"
Stephen Kornacki, also known as Steve, went through a lot when he realized about his sexuality. He always thought that he didn't belong in the stereotype of gay men as he was a hunky dude during his college days, having crushes on girls, watching ESPN and hanging out with guys having beers.
But in 2011, the former co-host of News 12 New Jersey, Steve wrote a life changing article about his sexuality and came out as gay, becoming an inspiration for the gay community.
The 37-year-old reporter who went on to become the ultimate National Correspondent for NBC News is now living happily without hiding his sexuality as gay.
They let me talk about the '80s and '90s for Andy Cohen's new pop culture flashback show. Check out the premiere at 10 tonight on Bravo... pic.twitter.com/5B646Nuiio— Steve Kornacki (@SteveKornacki) May 4, 2017
But wait- there's more you should know. Steve is still single as he's not announced about his possible boyfriend or partner.
However, on his column for Salon Magazine, he confessed that he once went on a date back in 2000, with a 30-year-old man named Brian, whom he met through an online dating site.
He professed that it was the most nerve-wracking moment of his life as he'd never gone on a date with a man.
"When I saw him for the first time, I had one immediate thought: Run. Instead, I stuck out my hand and lied: “I’m Chris.” I think he mumbled that his name was Brian. Was it possible I somehow had more confidence than him?"
Embarrassed and disappointed, Steve went home and felt disgusted, thinking that he had some kind of disease. He didn't talk about that day to anyone and lied to everyone in work place that he's dating a girl in Boston.
Once, Steve also thought about getting married and having a wife and children but now, as he's come out of the closet, it's clear that he's proud of who he is and we hope he soon finds the right partner for him and settles down.
Quick Facts about Steve Kornacki
- Born and raised in Groton, Massachusetts, Stephen Kornacki is famous political journalist and writer.
- Graduated from Boston Univesity.
- He's is the National Political Correspondent for NBC News
- Hosts the 4 PM edition of MSNBC Live.
- He's of mixed ethnicity as his parents are of Polish and Lithuanian descent.
- Has an elder sibling, a sister named Kathryn Kornacki who is a professor at Caldwell University.
- started his career in journalism for PoliticsNJ.com.
- co-hosted political news series at News 12 and has also co-hosted The Cycle on MSNBC alongside Krystal Ball.
- He's appeared as guest hosts on Hardball with Chris Matthews, All in with Chris Hayes and The Rachel Maddow Show with Rachel Maddow.
- He came out as gay in 2011 in Salon Magazine Column
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!!!