An American glamorous model, Alley Baggett who appeared on more than 12 covers of the Playboy Special Edition has amazed the world by her eye-catching beauty. The one who appeared in various magazines covers and even in the comics has established herself in the industry as a glam celebrity.
But what about her personal life? Is there anyone who has won her heart? If so then who is her boyfriend? If you all are curious to find out, keep reading.
Is Model Alley Baggett Dating A Boyfriend? Know About Her Affairs And Relationships
The Play Boy Model, Alley as of now seems to be single. She's rarely seen in media these days and not much is known about her dating life and affairs.
Perhaps the 45-year-old model is already married or engaged secretly or she's very busy in her modeling ventures that she's not ready to get settled.
The model who was also the WWF Sunday Night Heat commentator in USA Network is hardly seen on the media these days. Her major work as a model includes her appearance in hit singer Ricky Martin.
Alley Baggett posing for a photoshoot
Source: Names Encyclopedia
So as per the available information about her, she is probably single in the present days and neither has any boyfriend to date anyone nor is married till today. Maybe she might not find her perfect match that’s why she is keeping herself far from the relationship issues.
Recommended: Daphne Joybroke
We hope she finds her perfect match soon in the future and we hope to hear some good news about her life.
Still, some reliable sources claim that she is a married woman and has a child with her husband.
During an interview, she admitted,
"I got married and had a son. He’s eight years old now."
Furthermore, she addressed that her son lives with his father and step-mother.
Similar: Taylor Hill
She clarified that the two have been married for two years and separated later on.
Alley Baggett: Quick Facts
- Born on 14th July 1973 in Houston, Texas.
- Is an American and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Raised along with her two brothers, Hector and Brian.
- Stands at the height of 5 feet 2 inches (1.57m).
- Cancer is her birth sign.
- Attended Liberty County High School.
- Was involved in dancing and basketball during her high school period.
- Appeared on the cover of Playboy’s Book of Lingerie.
- Worked in the WB’s Unhappily Ever After along with stars Nikki Cox, Justin Berfield, Kevin Connolly, Bobcat Goldthwait, Geoff Pierson, Stephaine Hodge, Wendy Benson-Landes and others.
- Performed in the Ricky Martin’s music video song, Shake Your Bon Bon.
- Featured in the comic book as well.
- Also appeared in many car tuning magazines.
- Is a member of The Surfrider Foundation, a nonprofit organization.
For more celeb gossips and news, keep following our page!!