Fashion model and host Vanessa Lachey is happily married woman with husband Nick Lachey, couple has three children living as a happy family without divorce or affairs.
Having a successful and happy married life, nowadays, seems impossible! With divorce rates hiking up, most of the couples today are on the verge of losing their happily ever after.
Nevertheless, there are some successful couples who have been together, going strong no matter what and living a fairy tale life. Among such, today we bring you the story of the perfect couple, one who is a soulful singer and another a charming host. They are the lovely pair, Vanessa Minnillo, and singer Nick Lachey.
They have been happily married for six long years and are living as a big happy family.
Get ready to be inspired by the story of this powerhouse couple!!
Beautiful host Vanessa Minnillo happily married to singer Nick Lachey since 2011
Vanessa, the 36-year-old gorgeous host, and fashion model, first met the handsome singer and television star while working as a model in Nick's music video for the song What's Left of Me back in 2006.
Vanessa Lachey with husband Nick at the Pre-Grammy Gala & Salute to Industry Icons with Clive Davis, 2013 Source: UPI
Their chemistry was irresistible on screens and little did we know, they were secretly dating behind the reels.
However, after dating for three long years, the pair decided to split in 2009 and remained single for few months.
But soon on September the same year, they were back together with a bang! They got engaged in November 2010 as the MTV Video Music Awards singer proposed the MTV Total Request Live, host while going on a summer beach rendezvous together with an Asscher-cut diamond with trapezoids from Bader & Garrin.
Nick Lachey with wife Vanessa Minnillo at a fashion event, Source: M Stars
The newly engaged couple quoted,
"We’re excited and incredibly happy about our engagement and we look forward to a wonderful future together!"
And after seven months, this pair made it to the aisle and got married on July 15, 2011.
Wedding photos of the couple Nick and Vanessa at the Sir Richard Branson's private island, Source: Pinterest
They exchanged vows at beautiful Sir Richard Branson's private island paradise in the British Virgin Islands. The pair chose the island as it was their favorite romantic escape destination and they had vacationed there many times.
Nick was previously married to singer and actress Jessica Simpson back in 2002 but filed for divorce in December 2005, stating "irreconcilable differences".
The couple shares three beautiful children
A year after their wedding, Nick and Vanessa welcomed their first baby, son Camden in September 2012.
Their happiness doubled when they gave birth to their second child in January 2015, a beautiful daughter Brooklyn Elisabeth.
And just last year, this lovely couple welcomed their third baby, son Phoenix Robert Lachey on December 24, 2016. The beautiful mother posted the photo of her little son on Instagram and captioned, “It’s a very Merry Christmas indeed!”
Now, the pair is living together as a happy family and recently with E Online the proud mom and dad gushed about how it's fun to spend time with their kids.
Vanessa with husband and kids in a photo shoot, Source: People
The 43-year-old dad, Nick quoted,
"It's such a blast to be at home with them and to see the way they interact with each other. But we're done. We're happy with three!"
It seems like the couple is not ready for the fourth one and fully content with a big family of five.
Personal details about Vanessa Minnillo
- Born (November 9, 1980) and raised in Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines, Vanessa Minnillo is a popular face in Hollywood, as a host and NewYork-based correspondent for Entertainment Tonight.
- Her father Vincent Charles Minnillo is of Italian and Irish descent whereas her mom Helen is a Filipino.
- She also has an adopted brother Vincent Jr. and at an early age, she had to face her parents get divorced.
- She went on to live with her father and stepmother in California and went to Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School, in San Bernardino, California.
- Beautiful Minnillo got a major breakthrough in her career after being crowned as Miss South Carolina Teen USA in 1998 and further won the title Miss Teen USA.
- She hosted MTV's Total Request Live for four years and went on to become the famous correspondent for Entertainment Tonight.
- She was featured in print and web-based advertising for BONGO Jeans and also on several famous magazine covers including Shape, Maxim, and Lucky
- Vanessa has also hosted ABC's Wipeout in 2011 who later on left the show and Jill Wagner took over the place.
- She's happily married to singer and actor Nickey Lachey since 2011. The pair raises three children- Camden, Brooklyn and Phoenix together.
- She's also made TV appearances in series like 30 Rock, The Bold and the Beautiful, Psych, That's Life, Maybe It's Me and much more.
- Her net worth is estimated to be around $8 million dollars.
All in all, we wish this wonderful family lifetime of happiness and togetherness. For more latest gossips and news of the celebs, you can visit our sites.