Isabel Lucas not Dating anyone after her Break-up with former Boyfriend; Is she hiding a new Relationship?
One of the biggest actors in the Australian sub-continent, Isabel Lucas is famous for her role in the series, Home and Away and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
Well, her fans are always curious to know who the actress is dating. Recently, she had broken up with her singer boyfriend. So is she dating someone new? Let's find out.
Isabel Lucas' Current Relationship Status
Isabel debuted in 2009 movie, Transformer and then onwards she has grabbed the attention of many with her acting skills as well as her beauty and charm.
The star of Home and Away broke up with country singer Angus and is currently dating a mystery man. Though the actress didn't disclose the name of her new boyfriend, we can say for sure they are dating.
Isabel Lucas and her current mystery boyfriend walking together in Los Angeles
Both of them looked rather comfortable together, however, Isabel is yet to reveal anything about her relationship with him.
Isabel Lucas-Previous Affairs
Isabel was previously in a relationship with actor Chris Hemsworth. The pair were in a relationship from 2005 to 2008. At that time both of them were newbies in the entertainment industry.
Afte break-up, Isabel was in a relationship with Australian country-singer, Angus Stone. The pair started dating in 2010 after they made their appearance as a couple in a red carpet event. At the time Isabel was living in the US and even moved to Australia in order to live together.
They lived together at Byron Bay. Both of them are vegan and involved in multiple environment activities. Many people called them a match made in heaven as they share the same passion. However, the pair called it quits in 2012.
Quick facts about Isabel Lucas
- Born on January 29, 1985 (age 32), in Melbourne, Australia.
- She is the daughter of Beatrice Lucas and Andrew Lucas.
- She has one sibling named Nini Lucas.
- She belongs to French and Swiss descent.
- She can fluently speak French and Swiss-German.
- She attended the St. Monica's College.
- She learned drama at Victorian College of Arts and Queensland University of Technology.
- She made her debut in 2009 film, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
- She also appeared in the TV series, Home and Away.
- Her net worth is $5 million.
For all the latest celeb gossip, make sure to follow our website.