Keegan-Michael Key got Engaged to his Girlfriend Elisa Pugliese; See their Relationship and Affairs and know more
Congratulations are in order to the newly engaged couple, Keegan-Michael Key and Elisa Pugliese.
Key and Peele star Michael finally popped the big question to his girlfriend and she said, 'Yes.'
Elisa and Keegan attending Emmy Award, Source: E! Online
The pair was keeping their relationship low key and not many people knew that they were dating. They made several red carpet appearances together.
The news is somehow shocking to many of you as at first, it looked like they are casually going out and it's nothing serious at all. But hey, in the end, they are totally head over hills for each other.
Earlier this year, the pair made an appearance together at this year's BAFTA Tea Party Events and both of them wore a matching outfit to show the world that they are compatible.
Keegan and Elisa started dating a few years back but at first, they kept their relationship low key. They didn't want to draw unnecessary attention and that's why opted for a low profile dating.
Keegan and Elisa are now engaged, Source: Daily Mail
But now that they have upped their relationship to the next level, fans may be wondering about their marriage.
Well, the couple didn't say anything about marriage for now but it's definitely in the cards.
Prior to his engagement to Elisa, Keegan was married to Cynthia Blaise. They tied the knot in 2001 and got divorced late last year in December.
Keegan was the one who filed for divorce and he cited irreconcilable difference as the main reason for the divorce.
Whereas this is the first engagement for Elisa. We once again congratulate the betrothed pair.
Quick facts about Keegan-Michael Key
- Born on March 22, 1971 (age 46), in Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
- He was raised by adoptive parents Patricia and Michael Key.
- He went to the University of Detroit Mercy.
- He completed his bachelors in Fine Arts and Theatre in 1993.
- He then did a Masters in Fine Arts from the Pennsylvania State University.
- He joined the cast of MADtv in the ninth season.
- He along with his friend Jordan Peele starred together in Comedy Central sketch, Key and Peele.
- He won Peabody Award in 2013 and American Comedy Award in 2014.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.