Kelly O' Donnell is a popular American journalist who is working for NBC News as a political reporter and Capitol Hill and White House correspondent.
Similarly, Kelly is also a married woman. Her Husband J. David Ake is a photographer. But is the couple happy together? Are there any divorce rumors?
So, today let us discuss family life, career, children, and married life of Kelly in today's section.
Kelly O’Donnell is Married to J. David Ake: Any Divorce Rumors?
Kelly is happily married to her husband, J. David Ake for a very long time. Her husband who is a professional photographer is currently working as an Assitant Chief of Bureau for Photos at The Associated Press (AP) in Washington.
Though the 52-year-old TV personality lives a very private life and does not share her personal affairs to the media we can assume that the couple is living a blissful conjugal life together.
Since there are no rumors of their divorce and extra marital affairs it is quite obvious that the pair is happy together.
However, they still do not have any children; it is quite surprising that they are together for so many years and still they have not thought of having a child.
Well, it is up to them right!!!!!!! As of now they are happy together and are living a blissful family life.
Kelly O'Donnell: Her Amazing Career
In the 1990s, Kelly served as a reporter and anchor at WJW TV in Cleveland, Ohio. That time she worked with the former NBC reporter Martin Savidge.
She was a regular panelist on The Chris Matthews Show in past until the program was canceled. Later, she served as a new anchor and substitute host on the Weekend Today and the weekend edition of Nightly News.
The diva also contributed to the primetime news magazine Dateline NBC. She dedicated herself as the White House correspondent for NBC News during the second term of George W. Bush.
In the year 2008, she worked as a correspondent for Capitol Hill. She covered a number of presidential campaigns including the one with John McCain's in 2008.
She was also associated with the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq War stationed in Baghdad and Qatar.
Quick Facts about Kelly O'Donnell
- Born on 17 May 1965 in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Her grandparents on both sides came from Ireland.
- Completed her graduation from Northwestern University in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science in Education degree.
- Received the Alumnae of Northwestern University's 2014 Alumnae Award.
- Reported a wide variety of events including the September 11 attacks, the space shuttle Columbia disaster, the Oklahoma City bombing and the O.J. Simpson trial.
- Was inducted into the Cleveland Journalism Hall of Fame in 2011.
- Married to husband J. David Ake since a long time.
- Received many honors, including Emmy awards, a National Headliner award, a New Hamshire Primary Award for Political Reporting, and Los Angeles Press Club awards.
For more updates and recent gossip of celebs visit our official page.