Kim Sears has given birth to her second daughter early this November. Kim and Andy Murray who married in April 2015 are already parents to baby Sophia.
British Arthur Kim Sears gave birth to her second daughter early this November. Kim and her husband Andy Murray who married in April 2015 are already the parents of a baby girl Sophia.
Andy, 30, who is currently ranked world's no. 16 in men's singles, is an accomplished tennis player winning two golds in Olympic game. Let us congratulate the couple on their new baby and know more about their married life here!!
Kim Sear Is Happily Married To Husband Andy Murray
The Wimbledon and US Open-winning player and Kim tied the knot in the groom's hometown of Dunblane in front of their family and friends on 11 April 2015.
Both the couple looked gorgeous happy while walking down the aisle.
Friends and family crowded around as Mr. and Mrs. Murray left the cathedral
Source: Hello Magazine
The couple is indeed an icon of true love and affection. Kim was just 17-year-old when she met Murray in 2005. Sources say that Sear's father has a key role introducing the pair.
Andy and Kim; Made for each other
The two began dating and announced their relationship after Murray won his first tournament in 2006. "Every relationship goes through a struggle, but only strong relationships get through it." Similarly, the duo also had to face several ups and down including their short break up in 2006, but they reconciled their romance in 2007.
Kim Sears And Andy Murray Recently Welcomed Their Second Baby
The couple who already have a one-year-old daughter, Sophia, became parents for the second time. They announced that they were expecting their second child back in July this year.
Andy revealed with The Sun,
"We’re both obviously very happy and looking forward to it. My child is more important to me and my wife is more important to me than a tennis match."
They welcomed a baby girl early this month, but the name of the newborn is still kept in private. Let's congratulate the duo for their new baby and a successful married life!
Andy Murray; Quick Facts
Source: Sky Sports
- She was born on 15 May 1987 in Glasgow, Scotland to the family of Judy Murray and William Murray.
- The birth sign is Taurus.
- Has a height of 6.2 feet (1.9m).
- His grandfather Roy Erskine was a professional football player in 1950s.
- Began playing tennis when he was just three years of age.
- Participated in his first competitive tournament at five years of age.
- Has an elder brother, Jamie who's also a professional tennis player.
- Studied at Dunblane Primary School.
- Also attended the Schiller International School.
- Achieved an Honorary Doctorate from the University of Stirling.
- His wife Kim Sears is the daughter of player-turned-coach Nigel Sears.
- Won the men's single's 2012 and 2016 Olympic Gold medal and became the first tennis player winning two Olympics single titles.
- He was featured in Great Britain's Davis Cup winning team in 2015.
- Has an estimated net worth of about $100 million as of 2017.
- Earns between $10 million and $15 million per year.