Lesbian Sports Writer From ESPN Kate Fagan Dating her Girlfriend; See her Relationship and Affairs, Wiki, and Career
In today's world, gender stereotype is a big problem, and females are suffering most from it. When former Basketball player Kate Fagan came out as gay, she faced the same problems.
But it's been many years since she came out and the society is now accepting it, unlike before. In early 2016, she was dating Kathryn Budig, but the couple isn't out these days.
So the big question that comes to our mind, Are they still together or Kate is dating someone else?
Kate Fagan-Dating her Girlfriend
Kate is widely acclaimed for her book The Reappearing Act: Coming Out as Gay on a College Basketball Team Led by Born-Again Christians.
Kate is a renowned writer who currently works as a sports writer, Source: ESPN
Her book was a high school student who faces various odds when she realized she was gay and coming playing in front of born-again Christians proved a daunting task for an average high schooler.
Now let's not go back down memory lane and focus on the task at hand. Talking about her current relationship status, she is dating a person who shares the same passion for her.
She is enjoying a blissful relationship with American writer Kathryn. The couple started dating in early 2016 and they have been inseparable ever since.
She is currently dating another writer Kathryn Budig, Source: E celebrity Facts
Many Gay couples consider them, 'Relationship Goals,' and we don't see why? If you're a regular follower of Kathryn, then you know what we're talking about?
Both of them aren't shy when it comes to boasting their love in the social media.
Kissing for the pride of the LGBT community.
The couple who sips together stays together.
So after watching the pictures, you realize how much they love one another. But there's a lot of speculation regarding her better half as according to many websites, Kate is also married to a person named Bob Crossman.
But don't believe in all those rumors as Kate and Kathryn are dating one another and not married to anyone else. The pair is not engaged right now, but we do hope to see them walking down the aisle together.
Quick facts about Kate Fagan
- Born on November 15, 1981, (age 35) in Warwick, Rhode Island, United States.
- She attended Niskayuna High School.
- She also graduated from the University of Colorado Boulder.
- She joined the basketball team during her college days and became all time leading scorer.
- She played two seasons with the Colorado Chill of the National Women's Basketball League (NWBL).
- She began her career as a professional writer in 2006.
- She became the sports editor for Ellensburg Daily Record.
- She was also a staff reporter for Philadelphia Inquirer.
- She is currently employed by ESPN.
- In 2014, she authored the book The Reappearing Act: Coming Out as Gay on a College Basketball Team Led by Born-Again Christians.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.