Lo Bosworth; is she Dating a Boyfriend or already Married? See her Relationships and her struggle with Depression and Anxiety
After revealing her painful battle with depression a few months back in March, The Hills actress Lauren Bosworth also known as Lo Bosworth is back with a bang!
Love is in the air for this gorgeous actress as she is rumored to be dating baseball star, Matt Harvey! After her shocking split from her former boyfriend, it seems like she's moving on pretty well.
If this news is true then, congratulation to this cute couple if not, then it's a bummer!
The Hills actress Lo Bosworth rumored to be dating baseball star, Matt Harvey
From her spunky yet sexy appearance in reality TV series Laguna Beach to a more serious impression in the spin-off The Hills, Lo Bosworth never failed to entertain us.
And back in June, she was linked with the hunky baseball player Matt Harvey, 28. Sources report that the former reality star and the baseball player were spotted spending cozy one-on-one time together in the Hamptons.
Lo Bosworth rumored to be dating baseball star, Matt Harvey, Source: Hollywood Life
The rumored couple was sipping cocktails at The Surf Lodge, making the eagle-eyed fans doubt that there's something cooking between them.
The 30-year-old reality star and entrepreneur was in a serious relationship with boyfriend Scott Hochstadt. The duo was in a live-in relationship for two years and fans had speculated that they might soon get married!
Lo with her ex-boyfriend Scott, Source: Daily Mail
However, to everyone's surprise, Bosworth's rep stated that she and Scott have parted ways under mutual understanding and despite the bitter split, the estranged pair still remains good friends.
Lo Bosworth revealed she's been battling crippling Depression
Back in March, the glamorous actress confessed about her incapacitating depression through her blog post.
Lo Bosworth with her co-star Lauren Conrad, Source: GettyImages
The star and pro chef wrote everything that has been going on and how she's fighting the hardest time of her life. The TV personality stated,
"I've been depressed. Sharing my story today about the crazy reason why and how I've come out the other side.
Light does find the way of shining through the darkness. And what is the darkness I’m referring to? Crippling anxiety and depression at the hands of a severe vitamin deficiency that went undiscovered for 16 months."
Bosworth immediately sought after medical attention and started using anti-depressants but didn't see any progress.
After taking a blood test, she discovered that she had severe deficiencies of Vitamin B12 and Vit. D that was making the drug therapy ineffective.
She suffered many symptoms including anxiety, fatigue, dizziness, panic attacks and so on. Later doctors recommended her to used the highest quality of drug, bio-available methylated form of both vitamins for the rest of her life.
After the revelation, she's coping well with her condition and we hope to see more of her on television.
Quick Facts about Lo Bosworth
- Born and raised in Laguna Beach, California, Lo Bosworth is a popular reality star, author, and entrepreneur.
- Attended Laguna Beach High Scholl and got the chance to appear on MTV's Laguna Beach: The Real Orange Country reality series along with stars like Lauren Conrad, Kristin Cavallari, and Stephen Colletti.
- She became more prominent after starring in The Hills, reality series documenting the lives of Bosworth, Conrad, Heidi Montag, Audrina Patridge and Whitney Port.
- She starred in The Hills for three seasons until 2010, when she left the show and started her own blog The Lo Down.
- She published a book, The Lo Down in 2011 and later co-founded Revelry House, a fashion brand for modern hostess.
- She loves cooking when she's not working.
- Attended International Culinary Center in NYC to study farm-to-table cuisine.
For more recent news and updates keep following our page!!