If you guys are a regular viewer of Good Morning America, then you might know her very well.
She is none other than American television host and journalist Sara Haines. She has an awesome married life with lawyer husband Max Shifrin with a baby boy.
And we also have a good news for you guys Sara is pregnant and the couple is expecting a baby girl!!!!!!
Meet Max Shifrin, Husband of Sara Haines: See their Married life and Relationship
The 39-year-old Haines used the online dating site OKCupid; that was her first step to find the love of her life.
She created a profile with the help of her brother and best friend and she later received a message from her future beau Shifrin.
The couple decided to meet for drinks one night!!!!!!
"Max and I ended up hitting it off pretty quickly. Our drink turned into dinner, which turned into after-dinner drinks. As I always say when people ask if I knew he was the one — I didn’t ‘know’ anything (I can barely decide what I want for dinner at night), but I did know I wanted to see him again."
Well, it sounds pretty awesome and romantic, right?
Max and Sara tied a knot on 22 November 2014 in the Bahamas. They currently reside in Brooklyn, New York.
They have been enjoying their conjugal life since 3 years with no rumors of divorce.
Their Children: Sara is expecting her second child
Max and Haines are about to be the parents of two kids with the first son Alec Richard Shifrin born on 5 March 2016. It's unusual but the couple actually disclosed Alec's birth using Periscope.
Furthermore, Sara announced on The View on 20 June 2017 that she's pregnant and expecting her second child with her husband a girl child most probably.
Isn't he adorable?
For most of her days, Sara's been able to keep her pregnancy a secret but it's not possible to hide the growing belly from the eye of the public.
Celebrating Richard's First Birthday.
The former Good Morning America correspondent will soon give us an amazing news. Let's wait till that time.
Quick Facts about Max Shifrin
- Is a lawyer at the New York firm Baker Hostetler.
- As per his firm bio, he focuses on "complex commercial litigation" representing large institutions, small businesses, and individual clients.
- Works as a team for the Securities Investor Protection Act (SIPA) Trustee for the liquidation of Bernie Madoff's firm, BLMIS.
- His wife Sara is best known for her work as a correspondent on Today, ABC News, and Good Morning America.
- She currently is a co-host of The View and has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2017.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.