Doris Burke, a sideline reporter and color analyst for NBA on ESPN came in the limelight after her unfortunate divorce with ex-husband Gregg Burke.
Right after the divorce, her personal life became the hot topic for the media and she was also linked up with several men. So, is she actually dating someone or is still single?
Let us find out!!!!
Recent Relationship Status of the ESPN Reporter Doris Burke
Doris Burke; the first ever female analyst to call a New York Knicks game on both television and Radio is reportedly single these days.
Well, it is little hard to believe that she is not dating anyone as she is a complete package of beauty with the brain but apparently, she is busy in her career and is not thinking about relationships.
Well, currently, she is busy working and raising her children. Though she is not with anyone we cannot say that she does not have any admirers.
Famous Canadian rapper Drake once admitted that he had a crush on Doris. This event happened right after her divorce with Gregg.
It was the day when Burke was attending the game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals. The game was between Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Toronto Raptors.
Drake who is the ambassador for the Toronto Raptors maintained his presence on the very day and was sitting just in front of Doris. Something happened at the very moment that left Doris shocked with no words to explain.
Drake turned around, made a heart-shaped figure with his hand and thoroughly pointed at Doris. Well, it is not his fault who would not have a crush on her.
During the game period, flirty guy Drake talked many times about his crush on Doris. He even wore a T-shirt with an image of Doris with a caption 'WOMAN CRUSH EVERY DAY'.
Drake left no chance and invited the gorgeous lady out for dinner... alone!
Doris got the dinner invitation very interesting and agreed on the proposal with a Twitter post.
@Drake dinner is on— Doris Burke (@heydb) November 17, 2016
Well, the news was like a wildfire at that moment as both parties had fun with each other's company.
Here you people can see a video of Doris and Drake dinner date on Complex News:
Though Drake attempted several tasks persuading the gorgeous lady, we can say that they only had a good time with each other and their relationship is nothing more than that.
Doris Burke and her past life with ex-husband Gregg Burke
Doris and Gregg married in the year 1989 after knowing one another for a very long time. The couple is blessed with two adorable children, daughter Sarah in 1993 and son Mathew in 1995.
But, because of their personal differences, the couple split their long relationship with a divorce in the year 2016 after more than 27 years of togetherness.
We can say that her personal life is not as blessed as her career.
At the recent time, Gregg works as the Deputy Director of Athletics and Head Golf Coach at the University of Rhode Island.
Quick Facts about Doris Burke
- Born on 4 November 1965 at West Islip, New York and later raised in Manasquan, New Jersey.
- Was the smallest among the eight children in her family.
- Is in favor of playing basketball since childhood.
- Played as a point guard at Manasquan High School.
- Graduated in health service administration/social work and later completed the master's degree in Education.
- Initiated her career as an analyst for women's game on the radio back in 1990.
- Working as the sideline for ESPN and ABC for NBA and signed a multi-year contract with ESPN.
- Worked with Jalen Rose and Avery Johnson as an analyst on ESPN's NBA game show 'NBA Countdown'.
- Praised with the USA Today Ruby Award as the Best New Face in Sports Television in 2003.
- Received the Silver Anniversary Award in January 2012.
- Has a huge net worth and attractive yearly salary which is still not revealed in mass.
As is Doris is very much single these days we are heading forward to see her in a brand new love life soon in near future.
For more latest gossips and news of the celebs, you can visit our sites.