Singer and X-Factor Judge, Nicole Scherzinger is in relationship with Grigor Dimitrov and having a healthy relationship between them.
The X-Factor judge and a former lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls Nicole Scherzinger, 39 is currently dating the tennis player, Grigor Dimitrov, 26 and they are undoubtedly one of the hottest couples in the town.
They are dating since late 2015 and despite various breakup rumors, the couple is still very much together. As per the latest news, Nicole is ready for the marriage so is she giving us a hint that she might get married soon with boyfriend Grigor?
Nicole Scherzinger's Dating life with Boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov
Nicole and Grigor started dating since late 2015 and is in a very healthy relationship and seems like they are ready to get married soon.
In an interview with Mirror, Nicole hinted that she is ready for the marriage. She said,
"I'd like to get married one day".
She further said,
"I'm looking for a wedding, my wedding. I think the heavens will sing when I get married."
Does this mean she is ready to tie the knot? We might hear wedding bells soon. The couple will surely be a great husband and wife duo.
Nicole and Grigor together, Source: Daily Mail
Well, we do not know about their wedding plans but what we know is that they are in a beautiful relationship. The couple, however, was once rumored to be separated as Grigor was spotted getting close with his ex-girlfriend, Maria Sharapova.
Whereas, Nicole also stated that she hasn’t seen her boyfriend from past two months that created buzz about their separation. But it was only a baseless rumor.
Grigor and Nicole on the beach, Source: Daily Mail
Nicole Scherzinger; Her Past Affairs
Prior to Grigor, she was engaged to Nick Hexum, a lead singer of 311 with whom she started dating from the year 2000. Unfortunately, the couple broke up after four years in 2004. Later on, Nick got married to Nikki and have two children.
Nicole and Nick together in a picture, Source: X107.5
On the other hand, Nicole started an affair with Lewis Hamilton. The former flame separated after few years and it was not an easy break up for Nicole.
Nicole and Lewis posing for a picture, Source: News Media Images
‘’ It’s been a tough year. I am not a robot and I wear my heart on my sleeve. At the end of the day, I want to be a professional and make it about the contestants and not about me.’’
Her statement shows that she was truly in love and was really divested by the split.
Nicole and Grigor kissing, Source: The Sun
Quick Facts about Nicole Scherzinger
Source: Spotify Web Player
- Born as Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente on 29th June 1978 in Honolulu, Hawaii, the United States.
- Is an American and belongs to African-American ethnicity.
- Has height of 5 feet 5 inches.
- Cancer is her birth sign.
- Daughter of Alfonso Valiente and Rosemary Elikolani.’
- Her parents divorced when she was a baby.
- Took the last name of her stepfather, Gary Scherzinger.
- Attended Meyzeek Middle School.
- Graduated from Wright State University.
- At the initial phase of her career, was hired by the band leader, Travis Meeks in the band, Days of the New to give the vocal.
- Was in an American girls group and dance ensemble called, The Pussycat Dolls along with Carmit Bachar, Ashley Roberts, Jessica Sutta, Melody Thornton, Kaya Jones and Kimberly Wyatt.
- Hired as a judge of the show, The X Factor in 2011.
- Participated in the 10th season of Dancing with the Stars along with dance partner, Derek Hough.
- Has an estimated net worth of $12 million.
For more latest updates keep following our page!!!!!